Eight

I yawned loudly and Ellie did the same. Iosif yawned from beside me and my eyes snapped open.

Iosif was almost on the edge of the bed, his arms wrapped around me as he held me close to his chest. Ellie and Isaac were the same next to me.

"How did you guys get in here?!"
I hissed and Iosif raised his eyebrow.
"Ellie texted us last night."
He replied and I slightly nodded. How did I forget that?

I sat up and slid off the bed, past him.
"Get out, both of you before my parents come in here."
I ordered grogily and Iosif groaned.

He stood up, and looked down at me with tired eyes, standing in front of me. He cupped my face and pecked my lips, and I let a small smile slip then he left the room.

Isaac got up with a yawn and left also. Ellie sat up and I looked at her.
"When did we invite them in?"
I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"After you chugged six Palm Bays because you're stupid. You were like 'owie my tummy, I need Iosif'."
She replied and I sighed.

" 'Ellie get my bae', 'Ellie I miss Iosif', 'heres my phone text Iosif' So I got Iosif and you whined to him about your stomach and head until finally he was able to put you to sleep, peacefully. I also invited Isaac, cause I didn't feel like third wheeling."
She added and I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't that drunk."
I argued and she sighed.
"I'm not saying you got wasted, but I'm also not saying you were sober."
She replied and I began laughing.

I calmed myself down and sighed.
"I'm gonna have a shower, see you later?"
I muttered and she nodded.

I went to the bathroom and she left the bedroom. I had a nice warm shower before throwing on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I went downstairs to join everyone for breakfast. I walked into the dining room and sat down to a freshly showered Iosif.

The food was brought out and we began to eat, putting food onto our plates.

Breakfast was quiet until my dad cleared his throat, glancing at my mom.
"Adalina."
My mom said and I looked up at my parents.

"Your dad and I believe, it's best if you have a relationship now, since you're a young adult. We're not pressuring you into anything, but we want you to start going out more and meeting-"

"I don't want my little girl to have a boyfriend."
My dad argued, groaning. Classical dad.

My mom shot him a look, telling me they had obviously had a conversation about this earlier and my dad wasn't entirely with it.

"Uh I already have a boyfriend. I'm not saying who, but I am."
I replied before they started arguing and I could feel Iosif deflate next to me.

My parents both looked a little surprised.
"Tell me who, I have to meet him. He can't just date you without my permission."
My dad argued again.

I shook my head then Arthur, Cooper and Ivan all began asking me questions along with my dad.

"Leave me alone!"
I demamded and they all became quiet. Everyone stared at me, they wanted to know.

I got up and left the dining room, I barely had any breakfast.

**

"We're not telling them! We agreed on this damnit!"
I exclaimed and Iosif sighed.
"Why not? They already know you're in a relationship! Might as well tell them who!"
He replied and I groaned.

"We can't Iosif, because my dad will be hard on you, everything will get awkward and if we don't workout you'll most likely lose your job here and everyone will beat your ass!"
I shouted, throwing my hands up in the air.

He made a frustrated noise and we glared at each other. Ellie and Isaac sat at the gazebo watching us, eating.

"We can make it work; it wont be awkward unless you make it that way! Plus I can handle your old man!"
He replied and I groaned.

"No! My answer is no! Get fucking ears! N-O. Not yet. Not now."
I stated and stomped my foot down, pointing my index finger at him.

"Plus, you already have my dads 'blessing' so we don't have to worry about it right now."
I added, trying to calm myself down.

"Exactly, I have your dads blessing, so if we tell them everything will be fine!"
He exclaimed and I glared at him.

"No! Iosif, no! I said, no! What don't you get about that?!"
I shouted again and his jaw clenched.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and looked at it.
"I have to go work."
He hissed then began walking back to the estate.

"Yeah? Well fuck you too!"
I shouted. As he stormed up to the estate I stormed over to the gazebo.
"You two are crazy."
Ellie commented and I grumbled to myself.

"Well Iosif wasn't lying, I gotta go to work also."
Isaac muttered and pecked Ellie's lips before leaving back to the mansion.

Ellie and I sat there awhile longer before heading back up to the estate.

**

At lunch Iosif and I completley ignored each other. After lunch he tried talking to me but I ignored him.

I stood at the staircase, about to head up as Iosif came out of the study.
"Adalina, come here."
He demanded and I whipped around, glaring at him.

"Fuck you Iosif Putin."
I hissed and began to storm up the stairs. Who does he think I am? His slave?!

I slammed my door shut and screamed into my pillow, a stragedy I learned from my mom.

"Aargh!"
I shouted throwing my pillow across the room. I lay there on my bed staring at my roof when my door opened.

I looked over as Iosif strode over to my bed. He got in next to me and we lay there silent.

"Sorry about earlier."
We apologized at the same time. We looked at each other and he smirked.
"You're sorry?"
He asked.

"Are you?"
I replied and he nodded so I did. He sighed then pecked my lips.
"Lets stop this silent treatment shit please."
He muttered and I whispered an ok.

He hovered over me and pressed our lips together. He trailed down to my shoulder and I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"You're parents are gone out again."
He muttered and I stopped.
"So?"
I asked and he smirked. What was he getting at?

He must have saw my confused look because he sighed.
"Sex Adalina, I mean sex."
He replied and my eyes widened.

"You're rushing things Iosif."
I replied and he nodded.
"Sorry."
He muttered then pecked my jaw.
"At least let me sleep with you again tonight."
He replied and I sighed then nodded.

**

"Adalina?"
My dad asked from behind the door. Iosif fell off my bed and I shoved him into my closet.

"Yeah dad?"
I called and he walked in along with Cooper, Arthur and Ivan. They all sat at the foot of my bed.

"Adalina, we're sorry about snapping at you about your boyfriend."
My dad apologized and I nodded.
"It's just you're the little girl."
Arthur muttered and I smiled.

"And we want to protect you."
Ivan added and I nodded.
"I mean I was fine with Ellie and Isaac but we don't know your man so,"
Cooper added and I sighed.

"There is nothing to worry about dad and uncles."
I replied and they all sighed relived.
"Well goodnight then. We love you."
My dad replied and I smiled.

They all left the room and I counted a minute before grabbing Iosif from the closet.

"Why do you have a huge closet?"
He asked and I raised an eyebrow.
"Right you're the spoiled princess."
He replied and I shoved him.
"I'm not spoiled, I'm just everyones favourite."
I hissed then yawned.

I turned off the lights then crawled into my bed. Iosif got in beside me and let his arm drape over my waist.

He pulled my back into his front, his chin resting on the top of my head. He pecked the back of my head and I smiled.

I kept my eyes close and slowly fell asleep.