Fifteen

I yawned and sat up, running my fingers through my hair. I sighed and sat there for a few moments before getting out of bed. I got dressed and used the bathroom before going downstairs.

I had woke up a bit late so everyone was already eating. I walked into the dining room, ignoring everyones stares.

I sat down and ate quietly while my grandma's quietly chatted nonstop. Everyone was silent, and I knew most of them had heard Iosif and I.

Iosif kept his eyes forward as he ate, keeping his gaze away from me. I kept my eyes down as I ate, in the uncomfortable silence.

**

Once breakfast had finished my dad brought my mom, Isaac and I into his office.

"We need to talk about your past with Abram, Adalina."
My dad announced and I looked down at my hands.
"Iosif told you didn't he?"
I asked and my dad nodded.

"Abram and I dated for a month when I was sixteen. At first it was ok but then he started trying to fuck me and when I denied him he would call me names and other bad things.

Once I ended it he started harrasing Ellie and I. Then he stopped once I warned I'd tell you, then you sent him away for whatever reason. Thats it. I got over it, I am over it. I want it to stay in the past."
I replied and my mom rubbed my hand.

"Oh, Ada, I'm so sorry you had to face something like that, why didn't you tell us?"
She asked and I took a deep breath, looking at her.

"Because I wanted to keep a clean record so I didn't tell anyone. I'm over it. I have been for almost two years now. It's over and done. It was dealt with and buried by me. Keep it that way."
I replied a bit harshly then got up and left the room while my family sat there, unable to react.

Iosif walked up to me as I came out of the office and I shoved him away.
"I thought I could trust you but clearly I was fucking wrong."
I hissed and stormed into my room and he stayed in the hallway. 

I slammed my door shut and curled into the fetus position on my bed. I stared at my hands and the wall, trying to calm myself down.

I was over it. I had healed. I dealt with it. Plus, Abram waa going to be killed soon anyway. It wouldn't matter. It doesn't matter.

My door creaked open and I sat up. Iosif stood there watching me carefully. I got up and out of my bed. I walked up and shoved him, and he didn't move an inch.

"Get out."
I hissed and he stepped in farther and closed the door behind him. I stepped around him and opened the door before I walked out of the room. I jogged down the steps and he limped behind.

I walked out the backdoor and down towards the garden and he followed. I whipped around to face him and he stopped, a few inches from me.

"What do you want Iosif?"
I hissed and he sighed.
"I told you too leave me alone. I told you we needed a break."
I added and he took a deep breath.

"They nearly drowned me each day. They would take turns beating me. They barely fed me nor gave me anything to drink.

They'd kick my leg wound and twist my ankles. They'd taser me for answers and cut me or stab me."
He said and I stared at him, unable to react.

"You're right, I have been pushing you away and not letting you help me. But I do it because I don't want to show any weakness."
He muttered and I walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back and we just stood there hugging, not saying a word for awhile.

"I'm going to take a week off. But only a week."
He said quietly finally and I hugged him tighter.
"Thats fine with me."
I whispered and he pecked my forehead.

"Nothing will ever make you weak, Iosif Putin."
I whispered and he held me tightly. I sighed then stepped back and grabbed his hand and brought him back to the estate.

We went up to my bedroom and took a simple nap.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY