Three

"He really did that?!"
Ellie exclaimed and I nodded.
"Oh my-"
"Adalina?"
My father peaked his head into my room, causing Ellie and I to both shut up.

"Yes?"
I replied, smiling sweetly at him.
"Some of the men and I are taking your mother out. We'll be back soon, alright?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow and I nodded.

"Have fun! See you later! Love you!"
I replied as he left the room and I sighed.

"Alright I'm gonna shower, I'll come get you later."
I told Ellie, dropping my smile and she nodded then left my room.

I went into the bathroom and ran the hot water. I grabbed my towel and turned on my music before stepping into the shower.

**

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around myself. I took a step forward and slid on something.

I twisted my ankle and fell back into the shower.

I hit my head and groaned. I then tried to sit up but I couldn't.

"Help! Someone!"
I shouted. Fuck. Fuck my life. I was such a klutz it made me want to die sometimes.

I shouted once more when suddenly the bathroom door burst open. Iosif stood there with his gun out, again.

"I fell."
I squeaked awkwardly, slightly glancing down to make sure my towel was covering a certain area. Just in case I squeezed my legs together.

Iosif sighed, looking down at me and put his gun in its hostler on his waist. He walked over to me and I stared up at him.

He pulled me out of the shower by my biceps and set me on my feet. I tried to hop and nearly fell down again.

He caught me by my waist and I gripped his arm, blushing, what the actaul hell?

He suddenly lifted me up bridal style and I kept my eyes off his face. I looked at the ground and saw blood.

"The fuck?"
I muttered, I already had my period, so, where was the blood from?

I touched the back of my head and my hand came back bloody.
"Shit."
Iosif hissed then jogged out of the room, me still in his arms.

He passed Isaac who then started to follow us, realizing it was I, in Iosif's arms.

"Oh hi Isaac!"
I exclaimed as they jogged to wherever.
"What did you do now?"
He asked and I rolled my eyes.

We reached the infarmary and Iosif sat me on a bed as the doctor came over and looked me over.

**

"Don't worry Adalina. It's nothing major just a tiny cut and a little sprain."
The maid explained and I thanked her. I kept my towel wrapped around myself as I left the infarmary with my cruthes.

"Oh shit."
I muttered as I got to the staircase.
"ISAAC! BIG BRO! HOLLA AT ISAAC!"
I shouted.

"I AINT NO HOLLA BACK BOY"
Isaac shouted back and I groaned. What kind of brother was he? What was the point of brothers if they didn't even help out?

I kept calling Isaac, begging for help when eventaully Iosif, came around the corner.

"Need help?"
He asked smirking. I glared at him then nodded. He picked me up bridal style, again and carried me up the stairs.

He carried me all the way into my room and set me down on my feet.
"Thank you."
I muttered and he nodded then left, shutting the door behind him.