O N E

Anlia laid on a bed with a man around her age, she was smiling as he traced random patterns on her bare skin.

"You are incredibly beautiful." He says and kisses her shoulder. "Every Goddess that has ever existed wish to have your beauty, to be like you."

"No, they do not." Anlia says quietly. "They do not wish to be a monster like myself." Anlia says as she turns to look at him.

"You are not a monster... I hate when you call yourself one." He says, he traces his fingers over her face. "You are not a monster."

"I am.. you are the only one that does not seem to think I am one." Anlia says.

"We all did wrong.. you did what you had to survive." He says. "I would never think of you as a monster." He says moving closer to her.

"Your pack seems to think differently." Anlia says.

"They can't hurt you.. it would destroy me if they do and they know it." He says. "You are not what they think, How many times do I have to prove it to you? Even if you are a monster... you're a beautiful monster."

***

Anlia blinks thinking back at the memory she had with him, she thought about him everyday ever since she fled from him all those years back, she missed him and dreamt about seeing him again only if it is just once, but she knew she couldn't... he'd kill her if he even caught a glimpse of her or even her smell, she looks towards her phone as it begins vibrating before it started ringing.

"Derek Hale.. what a pleasant surprise." Anlia says answering.

"We... I need your help." Derek says.

"What's wrong?" Anlia asks.

"They're in town.." Derek says.

***

Anlia pulls open the door of a loft and walks inside seeing Derek and Cora, she closes the door behind her and walks towards them.

"I'm risking my ass here." Anlia says.

"I know you are." Derek says.

"I am not being buried in this town, do you two understand?" Anlia asks, Cora nods her head. "Derek?"

"I understand.. it's not like they'll come here." Derek says, Anlia hisses at him and walk towards the table in the middle of the loft. "How do we defeat them?"

"You don't.. you run." Anlia says. "And you don't look back."

"Running isn't an option here, they had Cora in a Vault with two of my pack members." Derek says.

"And where are they?" Anlia asks.

"They killed one, the other one is at home or school." Derek says.

"They're going to come for you, Derek." Anlia says. "Which means it is not safe here." Anlia says as she begins walking towards the door, suddenly an alarm goes off making her stop.

"What's that?" Cora asks.

"Trouble." Derek says, the loft door opens and Ennis stood there in wolf form, he growls and Cora returns the growl going towards him. "No! Wait! wait!" Derek yells but Cora ignores him, Ennis grabs Cora's neck and slams her to the ground, he looks at Derek.

"Ready for a rematch?" Ennis asks, Derek was about to take action when Kali entered the loft growling, Derek goes towards her but backs up as she went to kick him, she goes to kick him again but Derek grabs her leg and tosses her across the room, she lands on her feet growling at Derek before spotting a pipe, she pulls it out from place and hits Derek with it in the face, she hits him again making him hit the ground, she slams the pipe through his body making him growl, Anlia runs towards Kali only for her to kick her away as Deucalion enters the room.

"Everybody done?" Deucalion asks, Anlia looks at him. "Cause just listening to that was exhausting." Deucalion says as he walks towards Derek, he crouches down in front of Derek. "So... let's chat." Deucalion says, Anlia looks over her shoulder at the window. "Anlia.. nice to see you also." Deucalion says as he stands looking directly at her with his red eyes. "How long has it been since we last saw each other?" Deucalion asks, Anlia was on her feet in a blink of an eye and through the window leaving it in pieces and disappearing on the rooftops. "What a shame.." 

Outfit:

Anlia: