S I X

I would always love Deucalion... no matter what he did, no matter what he almost did, even if he did change and become a monster, a power-hungry monster, I can't help but to love him..  I want to hate him for what he has become.. but my heart keeps telling me to hold on.. help him, help him realize what is right from wrong... I only want him to be his old self again... but as long as the Alpha pack exists, it would never happen...

***

Anlia sat in the kitchen with a blood bag in her hand, she was waiting for Deucalion to return from the Memorial Hospital, the door opens and Deucalion walks in with Scott following behind him, Scott's face was slightly covered in blood and he looked like he just lost his family.

"What happened?" Anlia asks as she stood up, she tosses the blood bag into the sink and walks up to them.

"Anlia? You're still alive?" Scott asks.

"Of course she's still alive.. I could never kill her." Deucalion says. "I love her."

"Scott.. why are you here?" Anlia asks ignoring Deucalion.

"I need his help.." Scott says. "To find my mom and Stiles' dad."

"They're missing? And who is Stiles?" Anlia asks.

"Stiles is my best friend." Scott says. "And this wo-"

"She knows Kali's emissary." Deucalion says.

"Julia? I thought Kali killed her under your orders." Anlia says.

"Apparently not.." Deucalion says.

"You really have changed... Kali loved Julie and you asked her to kill the love of her life, they could have possibly been soul mates." Anlia says. "Kali might be bisexual but she loved Julia... I don't know why she killed Julia for Ennis.." Anlia says.

"This is different.." Deucalion says.

"How is this different?" Anlia asks.

"Because she's back for revenge and she is killing innocent people." Deucalion says, Anlia sighs and looks at Scott.

"We will find them.. I will help." Anlia says.

"Thank you." Scott says, Anlia smiles.

"Go clean up, the bathroom is over there." Anlia says pointing towards a door. "Take your time, Deucalion and I will figure out where she would have taken them and then we will fill you in on everything." Anlia says, Scott nods his head and walks towards the bathroom, he closes the door behind him.

"Are you honestly willing to stand by my side and help me find his mother?" Deucalion asks.

"I am willing to stand by your side to help him find his mother." Anlia says. "I refuse to join this pack.." Anlia says and walks towards the bedroom she had been sleeping in. "I hope you realize he will leave once his mother is safe.. I will also make sure he leaves without harm and with his mother and best friend still alive." Anlia says opening her bedroom door. "Do you understand?"

"Yes.. but I will do everything in my power to keep him around." Deucalion says.

"I know.. which is why I will help him leave.. even if you  have to kill me." Anlia says. "Now come help me with the maps." Anlia says entering her bedroom.

Outfit: