T W O

Anlia stood in Derek's loft a few nights later by the table, the loft door opens and a teenage boy walks in.

"I know where they are." He says, Derek looks at him.

"Same building as the Argents, we know." Derek says.

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd says.

"Then they want you to know." Scott says.

"Or more likely, they don't care." Peter says, Scott walks closer to the table.

"The Argent's are in town? Why did nobody mention this?" Anlia asks. "Is Gerard in town also?"

"We took care of Gerard." Scott says.

"You don't just take care of him.. you have to beat him, he is pure evil." Anlia says. "You don't know Gerard as I do.. who are you anyway?" Anlia asks.

"Scott." Cora says, Anlia nods her head.

"Who are you and how do you know so much about Gerard?" Scott asks.

"This is Anlia..." Peter answers. "Deucalion's ex-lover, she knows his entire life story, She was present when Gerard and Deucalion met up for the first time." Peter says, Scott looks at her shocked.

"Like I said.. Gerard is a devil, Deucalion was never this power hungry monster.. he once cared about humanity.. Gerard changed that and I hope he is rotting in hell." Anlia says.

"She and Deucalion dated, but that was before he became the Alpha of Alpha's." Derek says. "She ran from him when he started killing his own pack.. he's the only one that can kill her." Derek says.

"What? How is that possible?" Scott asks.

"They fell in love.. there are several different vampire species out there, she, however, is one of the rare species that can only be killed if they fall in love.. and she just so happened to fall in love with the Demon Wolf, Deucalion." Peter says, Scott looks at Anlia. "If you want the truth about Deucalion before he became what he is today, you need to ask her." Peter says.

"Not that it is anyone's business.." Anlia says, Scott nods his head and looks down on the table.

"What's this?" Scott asks.

"Isn't it obvious, the schemers are scheming, coming up with a coup de main, better known as pre-emptive strike." Peter says.

"You're going after them?" Scott asks.

"Tomorrow.. and you're gonna help us." Derek says.

***

Anlia walks into the abandoned mall and saw Deucalion standing at the top of an escalator, Derek had told her Scott would go and warn Deucalion so the plan would happen that night, she saw Scott and Isaac standing in front of the escalator, she had met Isaac a few days ago.

"Deucalion." Anlia says as she walks up to the escalators, she stops a few feet from a confused Scott and Isaac. "I'm here to give myself up, I'm not running anymore." Anlia says. "I'm done running." Anlia says.

"What are you doing?" Scott loudly whispers.

"As much as I want to believe that..." Deucalion says. "I know you my dearest, Anlia.." Deucalion says. "You've been hiding from the human world for decades.. you never give up so easily, why now?" Deucalion questions, he takes in a deep breath. "You didn't come alone." Deucalion says as Derek walks out from the shadows, Scott looks at Derek.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"I knew you would do this." Derek says, the twins jump down from a wall and land behind Anlia while Kali slides down from a pillar, Ennis walks up behind Anlia as Cora and Boyd walks out also, Anlia lets out a shaky breath knowing if she needed to run... it needed to be unexpected and fast, Derek runs towards Deucalion but Kali pushes him back Ennis pushes past one of the twins and went towards Derek, Anlia begins to turn but one of the twins grabs her.