T H R E E

Anlia was leaned against the headboard the next day as she looked out the window, Deucalion had left her the night before after she had told him she didn't want him as the powerful Alpha of Alpha's, she was slowly gaining her strength back but she would need blood to regain enough strength to escape, the bedroom door opens.

"I brought you some food." Someone says, Anlia looks towards the door and saw it was one of the twins, he had a plate in his hands. "Deucalion said he'd bring you some blood later." Aiden says, Anlia nods her head and turns her attention back to the window. "I bet your pack is happy, Ennis is dead." Aiden says.

"Ennis was a friend to me.. a long time ago." Anlia says. "I knew him before you knew him." Anlia says, Aiden put's the plate on the bed and Anlia saw some toast with butter on it laying in the plate.

"How did you know him? and why did Deucalion order us to be prepared with vervain and his own blood?" Aiden asks, Anlia chuckles softly before coughing a bit.

"I knew Deucalion back in 1979." Anlia says. "Never mind knowing him, I was in love with him... and then he killed his pack and I was his next target." Anlia says.

"Then how are you still alive?" Aiden asks. "How old were you when you dated him?"

"I ran... he can kill me, he's the only one that can.." Anlia says, she pushes herself to sit up straight before coughing a bit. "I looked exactly like this.." Anlia says as Kali walks into the room.

"She's a vampire..." Kali says, Anlia nods her head.

"Why hasn't Deucalion killed her then? Vampires are our natural enemy." Aiden says.

"You choose who your enemy is.." Anlia says. "Some of us created a war between the wolves, only to prove dominance.. they were idiots to have taken on the wolves."

"And because she's his mate.. which is why only he can kill her." Kali says. "Go get her some water... she'll need it until Deucalion can bring her blood." Kali says, Aiden picks up the empty glass on the bedside table and walks out of the room past Kali, Anlia picks up a piece of toast. "He can't kill you.. even if he wanted to." Kali says before leaving, Anlia scoffs.

"Right.." Anlia mumbles. "But you didn't see the look in his eyes that day.." Anlia mumbles before taking a bite from the toast.

***

Anlia's bedroom door opens and Deucalion walks inside with Aiden guiding him, Anlia smells blood and looks towards them and saw Deucalion carrying some blood in a bottle.

"Anlia... I apologize for not being here earlier." Deucalion says, Anlia barely hears him as she focuses on the blood. "You've already smelt the blood." Deucalion states. "When was the last time you fed?" Deucalion asks.

"Why does it matter?" Anlia asks.

"I want to make sure you have enough." Deucalion says, Anlia hisses as her eyes change from blue to completely black. "What color are her eyes, Aiden?" Deucalion asks, Aiden looks at Anlia's eyes.

"Black." Aiden says, Deucalion sits down on the bed.

"It's been weeks since you have last eaten." Deucalion says. "Why?" Deucalion asks.

"It does not matter. it is none of your business." Anlia says, Deucalion sighs as he opens the bottle, the smell hits Anlia like a thousand walls.

"This might not be enough but it will have to do." Deucalion says, Anlia looks at him before reaching for the bottle, she slowly takes it from him and brings it to her lips, she takes in a deep breath before pouring the liquid into her mouth and swallowing it, she empties the bottle and Aiden takes it from her. "Feeling better?" Deucalion asks, Anlia could feel her strength returning but not by much, her eyes change from black to orange.

"They're orange now.." Aiden says, Deucalion nods his head.

"Thank you, Aiden.. you may go now." Deucalion says, Aiden walks out of the room leaving Deucalion and Anlia. "Where are you staying? I want to send Aiden or Kali to collect your things." Deucalion says.

"Downtown.. I was renting an apartment." Anlia says.

"Were you planning on staying in town?" Deucalion asks.

"No.. I wasn't sure for how long I would be in town for." Anlia says. "So I wasn't going to bother with a hotel or a motel." Anlia says, Deucalion hums while nodding his head. "Did you follow me when I ran?" Anlia asks. "I need to know." Anlia says, it was quiet for a minute.

"No... I was angered, I didn't want to risk hurting you... you did the right thing when you ran." Deucalion says. "But a few months passed and I started searching for you." Deucalion says. "All this time while you were hiding, did you think I was going to kill you when I found you?" Deucalion asks.

"... yes.. the look in your eyes that day." Anlia says. "It frightened me." Anlia says, Deucalion sighs and reaches his hand out for Anlia, she takes his hand and guides it to her lap.

"I apologize for frightening you.. it was never my intention to do so." Deucalion says. "I hope that I can make it up to you someday." Deucalion says, he rubs circles with his thumb on the back of Anlia's hand.

"You can make it up to me by telling my why you're really in Beacon Hills." Anlia says. "You're not here for Derek.. we both know that." Anlia says, Deucalion chuckles.

"You were always so smart.." Deucalion says. "I'm here for Scott.. he has the potential of becoming a true Alpha." Deucalion says, Anlia sighs.

"So.. power, once again." Anlia says as she pulls her hand away from him, Deucalion let's out a sigh.

"Why are you so against power?" Deucalion asks.

"Power changes you.. it changed you." Anlia says.

"It made me better.. stronger." Deucalion says.

"It turned you into something you are not.." Anlia says. "I wish to be left alone.. please leave." Anlia says, Deucalion stood up and opened his cane.

"I will see you in the morning then." Deucalion says as he finds his way to the door.

If anyone watches The Vampire Diaries and The Originals then let me quickly explain, Underneath Anlia's eyes veins sprout just like in the vampire diaries and the originals, but only the color of her iris changes.

If she is hungry it will be completely black once she vamps out, if she is slightly fed then her eyes will be orange once she vamps out and once she is completely filled her eyes will be a bright red.