F O U R

Anlia laid half asleep and half awake during the night when she heard her door open and then footsteps entering the room, she looks towards the door and saw Deucalion entering the room with his eyes blazing red as he searched for the bed, once he found the bed he sat down on it.

"I did not mean to wake you." Deucalion says, Anlia moves over making room for him.

"I wasn't asleep... not completely at least." Anlia says, Deucalion's hand founds hers under the covers.

"I did not like how we left things earlier.." Deucalion says. "I despise leaving you when you are upset, and me being the one that had caused it.." Deucalion says.

"It is all right... I am just trying to prove a point to you." Anlia says. "Please consider this.. if you wish to have a chance with me again, drop this Alpha of Alpha's nonsense and find your humanity.. you use to be so compassionate about peace. Hunters and werewolves living in peace. together." Anlia says, Deucalion sighs and slightly squeezes her hand.

"That was before Gerard blinded me." Deucalion says, Anlia sits up and puts her free hand on his shoulder.

"No.. it was when your beta tried to take your spot as Alpha.." Anlia says. "I know power makes you feel in charge.. but it changes you into an entirely different person. Once you get a taste even if it's a tiny drop of power.. then you become obsessed." Anlia says.

"Are you giving the blame to my dead bata?" Deucalion asks, Anlia sighs.

"Only half.. if he did not try to take your spot you would still have humanity in you.. he allowed you to get a taste of that power." Anlia says. "I only wish for you to stop being obsessed with it.. to be obsessed with something else besides power." Anlia says. "I desperately want to be with you again but that could never happen if you have no humanity left in you." Anlia says and lays back down.

"I will try to be a better man.. for you." Deucalion says. "I can't promise to stop in a day... but I will try." Deucalion says.

"Okay.." Anlia whispers, she pulls on his hand he was holding. "Do you want to lay with me?" Anlia asks.

"I would like nothing more than to do so." Deucalion says as he lays down beside her, Anlia listened to his heartbeat for a few minutes before she was interrupted. "Do you think there could ever be an us again?" Deucalion asks, Anlia takes in a breath.

"Possibly.. in the future." Anlia says.

"I'd wait for you forever..." Deucalion says. "Just to have that chance."

"Forever.." Anlia says. "Forever is a very long time for me." Anlia says, Deucalion chuckles making Anlia smile a small smile.