S E V E N

Anlia speeds through the forest of Beacon Hills, she had received a message from Scott telling her where he and Deucalion were, she enters the abandoned distillery and saw Deucalion standing tall while holding the back of Julia's neck, Derek was laying on the ground injured.

"Kill her." Deucalion says to Scott, Anlia growls and her eyes begin glowing bright red.

"Deucalion, stop this!" Anlia says loudly, her fangs grew and veins sprout from underneath her eyes, he looks over his shoulder at Anlia before looking back at Scott.

"Do it!" Deucalion says loudly, Scott only looks at him.

"Deucalion!" Anlia says loudly, he lets out a loud growl making Anlia cover her ears and fall to the ground in pain, Scott falls to the ground and looks up at Deucalion.

"Now kill her." Deucalion says. "Your parents are dying, that storm you hear? She's burying them alive, it's her connection to the telluric currents, kill her and it ends." Deucalion says.

"It won't end, not with me, he'll have you kill everyone you love, it's what he does." Julia says.

"They're dying Scott, your mother, the parents of your best friends, kill her now and it's over." Deucalion says. "Become the Alpha you're meant to be, become a killer."

"They're not dead yet." Scott says.

"And who's going to save them? your friends?" Deucalion asks, Scott stood up from the ground.

"My pack." Scott says, Deucalion drops Julia and rushes up to Scott, he grabs his forearm.

"Maybe you just need a little guidance." Deucalion says he forces Scott forwards towards Julia, Anlia lays on the ground watching him.

"I forgot to tell you something, something that Gerard told me." Scott says, Deucalion looks at him. "Deucalion, isn't always blind." Scott says and takes out some flashing arrowheads, he drops them to the ground and Anlia closes her eyes as they begin flashing, blinding Deucalion temporarily just in time for the Lunar Eclipse to start.

"The Eclipse.. it's started.." Deucalion says, Anlia opens her eyes and saw all the Werewolves back to their human form.

"Oh, no.." Scott says once he notices Julia is missing, everyone looks towards the entrance and saw a shadow, Anlia slowly stood up from the ground as Julia enters, she speeds towards Scott and sends him flying backwards, she then speeds towards Deucalion and throws him onto the ground and slams his head into the ground, before starting to punch him repeatedly.

"Jennifer!" Derek says. "He doesn't know.." Derek says.

"Know what?" Julia asks.

"What you really look like." Derek says. "He knows the cost of bringing Kali into his pack, but he's never seen the price you paid." Derek says.

"No, no he hasn't." Julia says, she bends down and puts her hands on his eyes, Deucalion begins screaming for a few seconds before Julia took her hand away from his eyes, he blinks a couple of times. "Turn to me." Julia says, Deucalion refuses to listen. "Turn to me!" Julia screams, Deucalion turns his head to look at Julia, Julia was about to give the killing blow but Anlia speeds towards her and pushes her backwards, Derek catches her and Julia tries to stand. "What is this?"

"Healing him made you weak, like healing Cora did to me, you won't have your strength for at least a few minutes." Derek says.

"Then you do it." Julia says. "Kill him." Julia says, Derek looks at Anlia as her eyes were blazing red, he looks back at Julia.

"No." Derek says.

"What?" Julia says surprised.

"Like my mother used to say, I'm a predator, but I don't have to be a killer." Derek says, he grabs her neck tightly. "Let them go." Derek says, Julia's strength returns and she pushes Derek off of her, she punched him repeatedly before looking at him.