FOR YOU; 三

"Be quiet! The others might hear you," Jin said while looking at the stairs.

  "It's fine. They sleep like logs," Namjoon said as he cuddled onto Jin.

  "Whatever."

  "I miss you Jinnie," Namjoon said as he Nuzzled his face between Jin's neck.

  "Sorry, it's just been hectic. Isabel requires too much attention and I still work."

  "Well I'll always be here with our daughter everyday Jinn-"

  "Appa!" Isabel came out of her hiding place, but you can't see her because she's holding the camera.

09/22/04

REPLAY VIDEO?

  Isabel's parents might have fought over not seeing each other? She just wants to know why. She already knows the ending; everything is there except the events.

  "This is too much effort."

  Isabel decides to open a couple more letters. She had already read her father's entire journal; it definitely suggested that Jin was lonely that last year. Why did he feel so lonely? Isabel was there in the presence of Jin on a daily. She never once noticed how lonely her father really was.

FOR YOU; SEOKJIN

I'm an awful boyfriend. I've acknowledged your depression, yet I've done nothing to make it better. How can I when I'm not there half the time?

You know I love you, right?

03/05/06

If you did, then why did you go to her house more than your own family's?