FOR HIM; 八

Namjoon came back a half hour later. He didn't seem too happy about seeing Jin. The elder wondered if he did something to make his Joonie upset. . .

  "Hi Joonie!" Jin hugged him.

  "Hi Jin. . ." Namjoon trailed off as he pushed my lover off of him.

  "Are you okay?" Jin tried to ignore what Namjoon just did.

  "Yeah. . ."

  "If there's anything wrong just let me know, okay?" I simply nodded.

  "I'll go make dinner for all three of us. . ."

  Namjoon left the room to go see their daughter. Isabel was the only one who wouldn't figure out what's wrong. It still made him feel guilty about it. . .

°^°

  Months passed since then. . . Jin noticed the changes in Namjoon a lot more as time went on. He eventually came to suspect his lover of cheating. . . but he couldn't say that. It would hurt their entire family.

  That day was probably the last straw. Jin walked into their house because he took the day off for Joonie, but came home to see his husband in bed with another woman. Namjoon didn't notice Jin, so he quickly left the room and the house. All without him knowing.

  When the girl had left, Namjoon waited for Jin to come and play his role of the play. Jin didn't return until much later than usual; Namjoon even had to make dinner for Isabel. When Jin did come home, I was upset that he didn't come home on time, but he ignored and hugged me instead.