FOR YOU; 九

"You were selfish. . ." Isabel is upset.

  "He tried to leave and I couldn't accept the reality of it all," Namjoon knew he was to be blamed.

  "He's dead because you were selfish. You're in an asylum because you killed your husband. I grew up without parents because of your actions!" Isabel couldn't help but scream.

  "I'm truly sorry. . ."

  "I'm frustrated. . . but I can't stay mad at you. I'm sure appa wouldn't want that," she's just too kind.

  "Thank you!"

  "Please come back home one day. . ." although she knew it would never happen.

  "Who knows? Maybe another day. . ." Namjoon went up to hug his daughter, but he also slipped one last letter.

  "We'll see each other in a bit. . .?" Isabel read the letter.

  "I'll see you in a little bit for sure!"

  "We'll say 'Hi' to appa together!"

  Isabel left the asylum afterwards. She went to a small cliff to say goodbye. She can finally go live with her fathers in peace.

FOR YOU; LAST
  Whether you do this or not. . . doesn't matter, but I will. I love you and your father. I've saved up pills over the years. . . I'm going to take them. Now that I know you aren't mad at me, I can leave this world and say 'Hi' to Jin ah. I'm not sure if you'll join, but we hope to see you soon!

Farewell, Joonie

  "I love you both. I'll join you soon," Isabel said as she jumped off the cliff while holding onto the letter.

  I wonder if there is such a place as the afterlife. . .

END.