Chapter 10

Arcade

"HA!" hollered (Y/N), jumping up and away from the ice hockey table with a wide smile on her face. She'd finally won the game that they must have been playing for about the last twenty minutes. Kenma allowed a sliver of a smile to adorn his face at the girls reaction.

bzzz

The boy pulled his phone out of his pocket and clicked the screen on. It was his mother reminding him that he had to be home by ten. His eyes flicked his eyes up to the top right corner of his phones screen. It was nine forty five. Already. He found it hard to believe. Hinata had left the pair at about five o'clock but he found it hard to believe he had spent a whole five hours with the girl that was across the ice hockey table from him. He smiled to himself as he dropped his phone back into his pocket, he'd have to leave now if he was going to get home on time.
"I have to leave," Kenma sighed, regretting it immediately after seeing (Y/N)'s face drop to a frown. He wanted to stay with her so bad and he with him but they couldn't for now.
"We can meet up tomorrow, right?" (Y/N) piped up excitedly, her eyes widening expectingly. Kenma just nodded and head out of the arcade with (Y/N) close by his side.

A/N very very short chapter sorry but it's been a while so I wanted to get one out, another one is coming soon along with an update for my tsukki X reader