Chapter 15

blabber mouth

It had been a while since Kenma had seen (Y/N) like this, her head down and her hands fiddling with the air. She imputed little into the conversation with the two other managers from Karasuno that she was involved in.

On the bus from Tokyo, (Y/N)'s head was lolled on Kenma and Kuroo was on her other side. The whole team was chatting comfortably with each other as they pulled into the school. They unloaded off of the bus and Kenma noticed (Y/N) whiten and immediately stop speaking. It took Kuroo, Yaku and Lev asking her if she was alright -which was met with silent nods- for Kenma to realise what was wrong and slide an arm around (Y/N)'s waist, giving her a reassuring sideways hug that she thanked him for with a slightly reassured smile. 

Thanks to the captain's big mouth, Kenma and (Y/N) didn't have much of a choice when it came to telling the rest of the team or even the rest of the school about their relationship but neither of them minded much. They were both comfortable with each other and their 'situation', as Kuroo called it, so everyone in the world could know for all they cared.

When they started the practice, it became apparent that the whole Karasuno team also knew about Kenma and (Y/N) which earned Kuroo a stern glare from (Y/N) but the scolding feeling was overruled by the smile on her face every time someone even so much as mentioned Kenma.

a/n I know they don't have a practice match at Karasuno but I wanted to put one in before the training camp because reasons

Question- to those of you who read more than one of my fanfics which one do you like most?