trente

"Baby, do you believe in heaven?"

"I like to hope that it exists," I replied. "Where'd that question come from?" I turned away from the stacks of papers I have on the floor, and faced her.

She had her hair up in a messy bun while she was lying on her chest on our bed, her fingers flying across the keyboard of her laptop as she typed quickly.

"I have a paper in philosophy and I'm supposed to discuss it and it's draining as heck," she whined with an adorable frown.

"Aww, come here, baby," I said as I spread my arms, asking her to come closer.

With a smile that screamed My girlfriend is a child, she stepped down to the floor and practically jumped on me, causing both of us to fall on the floor with a laugh.

"I love you," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She had her elbows resting on the floor, keeping my chest between them. She leaned down and kissed the tip of my nose. "I love you."

"How about we take a break from studying and have some fun?" I asked with wiggling eyebrows.

"I have a paper." With a chuckle, she attempted to sit up, but I pulled her down and held her tightly by her waist.

"Babe," I whined.

She allows herself to sink into my arms. "No lie, you're only ever either horny or hungry," she said.

"That's not true! Sometimes I'm sleepy!" I joked.

She laughed, and nothing felt better than knowing that I caused the sound. "You know, philosophical anthropology says that aiming only for survival and reproduction is something found only by sentient beings. You know, animals."

"Is it weird that I'm slightly turned on when you talk philosophy to me?"

"That just proves my point, Laur," she said with a chuckle. "You're such a horny shit."

"A horny poop who loves you very very much," I replied.

Her cheeks turned pink. "If you're trying to get in my pants, it's strangely working."

"I'm always trying to get in your pants. First, your heart, then your pants."

"I'm dating a loser," she proclaimed to the universe.

"You love me. You can't argue with that, Alessandra Lévesque."

She bit her lower lip. "That I do, Ms. Rubio."

My breath hitched.

"Oh my goodness, is that a teacher-student kink or just a dom thing?"

I just swallowed hard.

"Oh shit, it's a teacher kink, isn't it? Wow, my girlfriend is nasty."

"Shut up," I mumbled shyly as I felt my cheeks grow warmer.

She ran her wet tongue across her lips. "What's got you so quiet there, Ms. Rubio?" she asked while grazing her fingers along the length of my lips. "Do you have any more kinks I'm not aware of?"