XXXVI

Y/N POV:

I paced back and forth in my apartment as tears streamed down my face. Trying my hardest not to burst into tears. What is Lauren gonna think? What will she say? Will she leave me? I can't lose her. I know I've been petty these past few days but I've missed her every moment but I just couldn't speak to her. Until now.

There's a knock on the door and I take a deep breath, and wipe my tears away. I open the door and arms quickly wrap around me.

"God I missed you so much princess." She says hugging me tightly and I melt in her arms. I've missed this the most.

"I missed you too." I said, my voice betraying me by cracking, that causes her to pull away and cup my face as tears start streaming down my face again.

"Baby what's wrong? I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. Stop crying."

"Yeah, I don't know about that after I tell you this." I say and she moves her hands from my face.

"D-did you cheat? Please tell me you didn't."

"What? No Lauren! You know I'd never!" I said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just always think about the worse. What's happened princess?" She asks and I take her hand, leading her to the couch.

"Just promise me you won't leave. Please don't leave me."

"What?"

"I can't lose you." I sob out clutching onto her and she wraps her arms around me.

"If you didn't cheat, then I'm not going anywhere. There's no reason for me to."

"You m-might, after I tell you t-this."

"Tell me what? What happened?"

"I-I-"

"Just let it out baby." I took a deep breath and pointed to the coffee table, not able to say it. She looked at me confusedly but got up, and I followed behind her.

Once she saw what was on the table she brought her hand up to her mouth.

"You don't have to stay, I'm not gonna force you."

"Y-you're pregnant?" She asked looking up and I nodded.

"But, you're on the pill."

"I guess it didn't work." I said letting out a forced chuckle.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"You can tell me that you're still gonna stay with me." My voice cracked at the end and I started crying again.

"Y/N, you're keeping it?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Of course I'm keeping it. This is our child Lauren."

"We've only been together for like a month!" She said and I started getting angry.

"The fuck does that have to do with anything?! You got me pregnant and I'm keeping the baby. Whether you want me to or not." I all but shouted.

"I'm not ready to be a mom."

"I'm not either but I'm gonna have to hurry up and get ready!"

"Y/N, think about this. You're only twenty, and you're still in college."

"So?"

"You can't afford a baby."

"Yeah, well I was hoping their other mother would help me out with that. But I guess she's a dead beat huh?" I asked laughing bitterly.

"You know what Lauren? Get the fuck out of my house. I thought you were different." I told her, pointing towards the door.

"Babe no, I didn't mean it like that."

"You meant everything you said. Get out." I said but she wouldn't move.

"I said get out!" I shouted at her and she flinched and walked towards the door.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Just stop. I'm sick of hearing your voice. Get out." I said opening the door for her and pushing her out of it.

"I love you." She said as I was about to slam the door on her face.

"We've been dating for only a month." I said mocking what she said earlier and closing the door on her and sliding down it, sobbing uncontrollably.

I thought she would have been happy. Scared, obviously but happy none the less.

~~~~~~~

Your birth control sucks ass and so do I.

Also for once can some that can hold a conversation message me please 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Also y'all 15 and under children need to stop tryna get at me calling me daddy and shit y'all need JESUS 😂 know I'm only 19 but y'all kiddos to me lmao