LII

Lauren POV:

I can't fucking believe Tay told my parents everything. They haven't called or texted me so I guess they haven't seen it yet. But my anxiety is through the roof right now. I know they're not going to be happy about me not wanting to be in my sons life, but I just can't right now. No matter how hard I try, I just can't.

A knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts. I get up from my bed and go into the living room, and unlock and open the door.

"What is wrong with you?!" My mother says as she pushes the door and walks in, my dad following close behind. Shit.

"Is this how we raised you?! To get some poor girl pregnant and let her fend for herself?!" She shouts at me.

"Mami, I can exp-"

"Explain what?! Explain how you're basically a dead beat?!"

"I'm very disappointed in you Lauren. I can't believe you'd do this. To a girl that you supposedly love." My dad says as he shakes his head.

"I-I'm just really scared."

"That isn't a good excuse at all. That girl is probably even more scared than you are, Tay told us that her family lives in Tampa and she basically only has the girls and three other friends for her here. And she's in college! She's terrified. I'm sure of it."

"I-I-I-" I try to say something but nothing's coming out.

"Lauren, honestly, I'm surprised by your actions. I thought you would have been happy that you're having a kid. But you choose to leave her and go back to Lucy?! Of all people, you go to Lucy?! Did you hit your head or something? Are you going though a mid-life crisis?" My dad says and I sigh.

"I just- I don't know what to do."

"You start by finding every and any way possible for her to forgive you, and then, you need to be there for her, and your son." My mom tells me.

"She hates me."

"I don't blame her." My mom says.

"Clara." My dad says and she puts her hands up and shrugs.

"She has a good reason to."

"You're not making me feel any better." I tell her.

"I know I'm not, but just think about how Y/N is feeling. What you're feeling, does not compare to what she is. Remember that." She says and gets up and walks out the door.

"Do the right thing mija." My dad says before kissing my head and walking out the door as well and closing it behind him.

I stay there, sat on my couch just starring straight ahead, thinking about everything. About the past, the present, and the future.

And I want my future to have her in it.

~~~~~~~

I love (4) women.