XXVII

Smut

Lauren POV:

I pulled my boxers back up and looked in my drawer, making sure I had condoms, once I did I got up from my bed and waited in the living room for her.

Okay I'm a little too excited but can you blame me? She's been teasing me non-stop for ages and I'm finally gonna be able to be with her.

I sat on the couch and palmed myself through my boxers, wanting to stay hard when she got here. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. I quickly got up and opened it, seeing my girlfriend standing there in a pair of short shorts and a tank top.

"Hey daddy." She said and I groaned, pulling her in and pushing her up against the door once I closed it.

"Hi baby girl." I said rutting my erection into her clothed center, causing her to whimper.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom?" I asked and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and lead her towards my room, once there I gently pushed her onto the bed and started kissing her.

"Do you have a condom?" She mumbled between the kiss and I nodded.

I pulled away and reached over to my drawer and grabbed a condom and showed it to her. She sat up, pulling her tank top off and I moaned when I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. I lifted my shirt off and unclipped my bra, throwing it behind me.

She laid back down, reached up and took my breast in her soft hands.

"So perfect." She whispered and I blushed.

"I could say the same for you princess." I told her and she smiled, leaning up and kissing me again.

She reached down and slipped her hand inside my boxers and gripped my shaft, causing me to groan and pull away.

"Fuck baby." I moaned.

"I need you inside me." She whimpered out and I groaned. I sat up, pulling my boxers off.

"Oh fuck, baby you're gonna have to go slow." I heard Y/N say, I looked up and saw her looking at my member.

"I know baby." I said smirking and she rolled her eyes. I giggled and ripped the condom wrapper open with my teeth and slide it down, making sure it was secured. When I was done I looked up and saw she had taken her shorts and panties off and she was laying down with her legs spread, her glistening center on display for me.

"Fuck." I breathed out.

"Inside, now." She said and I nodded, getting back on the bed and positioning myself between her legs. I teased her folds a bit before slowly seething myself inside her entrance. I broke through her barrier and then it hit me, she's a virgin.

"B-baby, is this your first time with someone with a-" I cut myself off when she nodded.

"With anyone really." She said looking down sheepishly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Laur, I'm a virgin. There I told you, now move." She said bucking her hips up. I started moving my hips slowly and she groaned.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little bit, just go slow." She told me and I nodded. I started kissing at her neck, trying to give her some type of pleasure to distract her from the pain.

"Mm, okay go faster."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby." She said and I nodded.

I moved my hips faster and faster until our skin was slapping together. I thought I loved the sound of her voice and laugh, but the sound of her moaning in my ear is fucking amazing.

"Oh god, baby."

"You like that?"

"Mhmm." She said and I smirked.

"You feel so good around me princess." I mumbled and she clenched around me.

She tangled her fingers in my hair and pressed our lips together, moaning into my mouth.

I reached down between us and started rubbing her clit rapidly. She pulled away and threw her head back, moaning my name loudly and clenching harshly around me. God her 'o' face is one of the most beautiful things ever.

I get distracted looking her and next thing I know, she rolling us over, and she's on top now.

She places her hands on my stomach and starts bouncing. I place my hands on her hips and look at her breasts going up and down.

"Fuck, you're so perfect." I reached up and palmed one of her tits and she threw her head back. I thrusted my hips up, meeting hers and I moaned loudly.

"I'm about to cum baby." I said.

"Fuck, me too daddy." Okay that drove me over the edge. I came hard into the condom and groaned when she clenched around me. She slumped down onto me, spent.

I flipped us over again, and pulled out and she groaned.

"What baby?"

"It felt so good when you were inside." She said blushing.

"Hang on." I pulled the condom off, tied it up, cleaned the excess cum off and got back on the bed.

I turned her on her side, facing me and slowly pushed inside her again and I gripped her hips.

"Oh fuck." I breathed out.

"Fuck, baby this feels so much better."

"I-I can't, I have to pull out baby." I said and pulled out of her.

"I'm gonna need to go on the pill so next time we don't have to use a condom."

"Fuck, fine by me." I said and kissed her lips. I got up from the bed, put on a fresh pair of boxers, a shirt and handed her one of my shirts. She put it on and I couldn't help but smile.

"What?" She asked when she saw me.

"Nothing, I just really love when you wear my clothes." I told her and she smiled.

"Come cuddle." I climbed back onto the bed, and wrapped my arms around her, and she rested her head on my chest.

"I'm so glad I got Dinah's number mixed up." I said, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Me too." She replied and leaned up to kiss my lips.

~~~~~~~

Ya girl finally got a job 😜
Which means that I won't be able to update as much as I usually do, I'm sorry. I will update as much as I can.

These past four days have honestly been so great, my life's finally looking up again and I have god, my family and friends to thank for that 🙌🏼