XX

Lauren POV:

Lauren: baby are you ready?

Y/N 😍: I just got out of the shower, I just need to put my clothes on

Lauren: shiii lemme swing by early 😛

Y/N 😍: cochina

Lauren: 😂

Lauren: should I start driving now?

Y/N 😍: yeah I'll be done by the time you get here

Lauren: okay babe

I put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. I made sure I had everything we would need and I started making (my way downtown) my way to her house. I took deep breaths and wiped my palms on my jeans.

I know we've hung out a few times before but this is different, this is a date. Meaning I might kiss her at the end of it if I'm lucky. Oh how I just wanna kiss those perfect lips then have them wrapped around my co- Lauren chill!

My hormones have been going insane since I've started talking to her. That girl is such a tease.

*

I got to her apartment complex twenty minutes later, I went to go get her a flower like last time. I parked my car and went up to her floor and knocked on the door. A few seconds later she opened it and I couldn't help that smile on my face. She was wearing my hoodie and a pair of black joggers, and black/white Vans on her feet.

"You look so cute in my clothes." I told her and she looked down blushing.

"This is for you." I said handing her the flower and leaning down to place a soft kiss on her cheek, causing her to blush even more.

"Such a gentlewoman." She said and I rolled my eyes giggling.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded.

"Let me just put this in some water." She said pointing towards the flower and I nodded. She went into her kitchen and quickly put it in a vase then went back to the doorway. I took her hand as she shut the door and lead her towards my car. I opened the door for her and she kissed my cheek thanking me and I smiled.

The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence. At a red light I turned towards her and just admired her side profile. She is so fucking perfect.

"What?" She asked turning her head.

"Nothing, you're just really beautiful." I told her and she blushed again.

"Just drive." She said looking up at the green light. I giggled and started driving again.

A couple minutes later, I pulled into where the movie was being shown. I turned the car off got out, going over to her side and opening the door for her.

"Thank you baby." She said and I smiled, I took her head and lead her to the back of my SUV. I put all the seats down, laid down a blanket and some pillows.

"This is amazing." She said looking at everything.

"Not as amazing as you." I said without thinking and she blushed.

"Shut up." She said and I giggled. She crawled into the back and I couldn't help but look at her ass.

"Come on horn dog, I wanna cuddle." She said when she caught me.

"Sorry." I told her as I crawled in too. I leaned against the middle counsel and she sat between my legs.

"Is this okay?" She asked turning her head.

"More than okay." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked her.

"Juice?" She said and I nodded, reaching into one of the coolers and getting a juice box and handing it to her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby." I said wrapping my arms around her waist as the movie started.

"I myself am strange and unusual." Y/N quoted along with the movie.

"How many times have you seen this?" I asked her.

"I lost count after twenty." She said giggling.

"You're such a dork." I told her smiling.

"Yeah but I'm your dork." She said turning her head.

"All mine?" I asked and she nodded, her eyes darting down to my lips then back to my eyes. I looked down to her lips just as she licked them and I leaned in a bit.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked and she nodded again. We both leaned in and once our lips touched, I know it's cheesy and a cliché, but I felt fireworks. Our lips moved in sync and she turned around on my lap and tangled her fingers in my hair. I placed my hands on her hips and gripped them when she slid her tongue across my bottom lip. Before I could open my mouth to deepen the kiss more, an annoying honk interrupted us and I pulled away groaning.

"Fucking cock block." She said and my eyes widened.

"What?!" I asked panicked.

"Laur relax. You okay?" She asked cupping my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told her, false alarm.

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded pecking her lips causing her to smile.

"Do IT again." She said and I giggled, and pecked her lips multiple times, letting my lips linger on the last one.

"I don't usually kiss on the first date, but fuck, with you I'd break every rule I have." She said and I smirked.

"Every single one?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe not that one just yet." She said and we both laughed.

"Let's just finish the movie." She said turning back around.

~~~~~~~

If I don't update tomorrow or Sunday it's because I died while my friend was trying to teach me how to drive lmao