XLIX

Lauren POV:

I quickly grabbed my keys and put my shoes on, heading to the door and locking it behind me, rushing to my car. I know she doesn't want to see me, and I don't blame her but I'm just so excited to see her. It's been forever.

I drove the short distance between her place and mine and parked in my old usual parking spot. I took a deep breath and got out of my car, walking into her building and taking the elevator to her floor. Once there, I walked to her door and knocked on it. A few seconds later, I was met with the face that I've missed dearly.

"H-hey." I nervously said.

"Get your shit, it's too heavy for me to lift." She said moving to the side to let me in. I let out a sigh and walked in, seeing a medium sized box in her living room. I picked it up and turned to her, seeing her with her hand on her growing belly, rubbing it.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fucking fine. Can you leave now?" She said bitterly and the feeling in my stomach returned.

"I miss you." I said and she scoffed.

"Can you just please leave? You have your shit. Now get out of our lives."

I didn't notice I was crying until I felt the need to sniffle.

"Oh cry me a fucking river! Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? After all the bullshit you've put me through? Put us through?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Just go back to Lucy why don't you?"

"That was a mistake."

"And so was dating you." She said walking past me, bumping my shoulder and going to her room, slamming the door. I stood there for another minute before walking out of her apartment, shutting the door.

Why can't I just fucking be happy that she's having my child? I want her more than anything but I'm just stupid.

~~~~~~~

When y'all gonna make up? Will y'all ever make up? Tune in next time to I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing with my stories or my life 😃👍🏼