gay but right

die-chi has changed his name to thighchi

thighchi: are you happy? I'll do the other thing later. but please help right now, Suga.

thighchi: plus that was more than one condition

SpookySuga 👻: I'm just wondering if you actually want my help. Hmmm.

thighchi: nO OKAY I'M SORRY. JUST DO THE THING AND I'LL DO THE THING. ARE YOU HAPPY? Yeah? Please get to the fixing. Please.

SpookySuga 👻:  I'm verrrrrryyyyyy happy. Will do, sir.

mattsupepe: I think that that has some kinky underlying shit to it. "sir"

handy maki: Mattsun?

mattsupepe: yeah??

handy maki: I'm gonna call you sir from now on.

mattsupepe: but daddy was better

alienfuck: what kind of weird shit are you guys into

thighchi: fr

handy maki: ur handle is alienfuck

mattsupepe: we're not going to listen to you.

alienfuck: okay wait

alienfuck has changed his name to Iwa-chan's bride ❤

thighchi: suga, please do something now.

SpookySuga 👻: I'm going to ignore the above and move onto the reason I'm here.

tetsubro: me too?

SpookySuga 👻: yeah, you too.

tetsubro: k

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: potassium.

mattsupepe: I could really use some more potASSium in my diet. Maki come and help me? (;

handy maki: I'm already in your bed.

mattsupepe: be back some time later

tetsubro: they're so fucking gay

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: like you have any room to say that. You're getting help from the local love doctor/ full time mom.

thighchi: yeah, well. you're the one who needs help. as in you. the person. he has issues with an actual person.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: that doesn't make it any less gay.

thighchi: ...

tetsubro: you're so fucking gay.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: gay but right.

SpookySuga 👻: ... Ignoring that also but

SpookySuga 👻: check pm's in the next minutes

---------- x ----------

Private Message With SpookySuga 👻

SpookySuga 👻: Kenma seems like a complex character and he really is but there are simple ways to solve this.

SpookySuga 👻: I don't even have to know what's going on and my advice is easy. There is a midnight release for the third game in a trilogy of games that Kenma was talking to about with Hinata. It's in two days.

SpookySuga 👻: according to Hinata, Kenma is not able to go but he really wants to. You go and show up after you get it with some coffee and the games, maybe some donuts if yhats what he likes and give it to him. It's guaranteed to make him a bit more sociable towards you once more and you guys can talk it out. So make sure to withhold the game from him until he agrees to talk to you, he'll be more agreeable if the game is on the line.

tetsubro: you're kinda scary and accurate with these kinds of things. I worry for Daichi.

SpookySuga 👻: he enjoys it except for when it's used against him.

tetsubro: like I said. scary.

---------- x ----------

Private Message With SpookySuga 👻

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: hello mister refreshing-kun

SpookySuga 👻: firstly, no.

SpookySuga 👻: secondly, you may be gay and right at times but you're very creepy and egotastic. and have a thing for aliens.

SpookySuga 👻: you are weirding out and annoying Iwaizumi. also everyone in the chat soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo;;;.'"'.!_$£×;#€×*!*×£*÷€:÷_#0÷*%\×0#&2€÷92&!+))·§´°<°´μ{μΩ¿·μ´°<¬´°<°·¬θ¿<¬[¿[<¥¥<<¥¥< yeah.

SpookySuga 👻: but if you want him to like you, become a bit distant and hold back the crazy.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: I don't believe you after all the mess you typed.

SpookySuga 👻: that was my frustration and annoyance of you.  i refused to type it out with actual words.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: ... Okay. I'll give it a go. For a week at most.

SpookySuga 👻: good.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: if this doesn't work, I want my money back.

SpookySuga 👻: quite frankly I don't even care anymore so.... Piss off.

SpookySuga 👻: holy shit wait I do care that was mean, in sorry.

SpookySuga 👻: WHAT THE FUCK.  I   DID IT AGIN OHM YGO D.

SpookySuga 👻: gotta blast.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: screenshotted. 👀

---------- x ----------

wowwie I guys I'm sorry this is late. I've had an eventful past few days. good and terrible. as is life. but here, sorry it's v low quality shit.