accurate (sap-tastic) math equations (not)

hey, phantastic_trashcan ... Ily. ♡

-------- x ----------

yaku: wow looks like lots happened.

tetsubro: where were you and leg boy?

yaku: long story short, when he was over he woke up in the middle of the night to pee and used his phone as a flashlight, and this is lev, we are talking about. clumsiness tags along and he somehow drops his phone in the toilet.

thighchi: ... I love that kid.

handy maki: piss off crow daddy with the nice thighs, mE AND MATTSUN ADOPTED HIM FIRST.

mattsupepe: you want him, square up boiiiiiiiiiihaosjxoejfoehexobxiwjbdksj¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡sehunisdaddymaterialtoojsilovehimsomuchitphysicallyhurtsandD.Otoobecausehesmajesticguysimfuckingseriousandluhanscomebackislitalreadysigh¡¡¡¡¡¡¡sbxoehfidhxkdjfkeke eofbeoxjeodjdbr3759384ut9rk¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!

mattsupepe: wait hold up

mattsupepe: did you just compliment another guy in my presence

mattsupepe: but really, nice thighs + nice guy = actual daddy material. which in turn simplifies to Daichi.

SpookySuga 👻: I have never heard a more accurate math equation.

mattsupepe: well, I have never in a life time expected that.

tetsubro: then you are rather slow

mattsupepe: says the one who needed help with his boyfriend.

tetsubro: jokes on you. he's not my boyfriend.

tetsubro: wow that joke is still actually sad.

yaku: yeah...

mattsupepe: maki, help me roast and toast

handy maki: did you not only compliment karasuno's captain but three other guys in my presence??????

mattsupepe: What no.

handy maki: you're not so sneaky, bb. i see you.

mattsupepe: ofc we are sitting across from each other. hahhaahhahahahahahahahahhaahahaha

handy maki: I know that you did. I can read it in that mess of a text.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: well, now look who is having troubles themselves.

thighchi: I thought you talked to him.

SpookySuga 👻: I DID.

SpookySuga 👻: what are you doing???

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: me? well, I gave it some thought. And decided that I do not want to change. Iwa-chan is going to love me for me.

Iwaizumi: like hell.

Iwa-chan's bride ❤: have you been lurking all this time, my love??? ♡♡♡

tetsubro: well, good luck w that. I've got somewhere to go and apologies to make.

SpookySuga 👻: at least someone is following my advice.

---------- x ----------

Private Message With SpookySuga 👻

Iwaizumi: What did you say to him?? Why is he clingier and more insistent than before??????

SpookSuga 👻: look, I tried but he's a different kind of guy. I admire his unwillingness to change.

Iwaizumi: Me too...

SpookySuga 👻: ohohoho what's this?

Iwaizumi: ... Nothing.

SpookySuga 👻: Do you actually like him?

Iwaizumi: Sometimes I look at him and I think that he's amazing. He's done so much. He's worked so hard. He's good with people and there's more to his weird alien obsessed complex. And other times, he is that weird guy obsessed with aliens that's too emotional and such for his own good. I just feel that he's a giant contradiction at times.

SpookySuga 👻: that is a yes or an I'm not sure. But it is not a no.

Iwaizumi: the "I'm not sure." I just hate that he seems like he's more into a physical aspect kind of thing.

SpookySuga 👻: are you freaking serious right now

SpookySuga 👻: he spilled his heart out to me. it's nothing like that. he just finds that it's a quick way to get your attention fast.

Iwaizumi: I don't know. I'll think about it.

---------- x ----------

Private Message With thighchi

SpookySuga 👻: plot twist. Iwaizumi totally likes Oikawa. I also feel like he's bottom.

thighchi: Suga, you do know that you probably shouldn't be telling me these personal things.

SpookySuga 👻: but you won't spill anything because you love me and I trust you.

thighchi: true

SpookySuga 👻: (:

SpookySuga 👻: so do you think he would bottom?

---------- x ----------

39 minutes

mattsupepe: hey maki, I'm sorry.

mattsupepe: nice thighs + nice guy = daddy material and simplifies to Daichi may be right to someone -- Sugawara -- but me + you = forever. that has never been proven wrong.

handy maki: Mattsun.

handy maki: I'm not actually mad, you cheesy sap. I was joking. But thanks, I know I'm irresistible.

mattsupepe: the best. now just come cuddle with me on the couch.

handy maki: you know me. I'm already there.

handy maki: besides I agree with everything that you said tbh.

12 minutes

Ushijima: that's not actual math.