9

Zayn wakes up around 4 in the afternoon the next day.
    He Tries to sit up but a pair of thick strong arms are wrapped tightly around his waist, holding Him down and he hears someone snoring loudly in his ear.
    His eyes widen with fear as he worriedly glances over his shoulder and notices it was just Liam.
    After everything liam had said last night, after everything he had done to Zayn, he still had the bravery and the audacity to crawl into bed with him?
     What the fuck was actually wrong with him?
     Zayn groans frustratedly and shoves Liam away from him, struggling to crawl out of Liam's tight embrace around him.
     He finally stands up and suddenly gets the worst headache of his life. He blinks a few times and notices 4-5 other people passed out on floor of Louis sisters room.
     He sighs and Shakes his head frustratedly and steps over them all to go to the bathroom and use the toilet.
     Feeling even worse, he throws up a few times then fixes his hair in the mirror to try to look like a human and not a zombie because he looked terrible especially after the long late night and the many unnecessary drinks he consumed.
     He groans and feels like he might throw up again (if it was even possible).
     "Never again," he tells his reflection. Never again would he ever let a drop of alcohol pass his lips. He had only drank twice in his life but each time was disastrous and not worth the struggle.
     Out of the corner of his eye, Zayn catches movement. He glances over and notices Liam and rolls his eyes unhappily.
     Just the person he didn't want to see....
     "Morning sweetheart," Liam says after a long yawn as he leans against the doorframe. 
He was still messy-haired and looked even worse than Zayn did.
      "Can I not have just 5 minutes of privacy?" Zayn asks with a frustrated huff. 
     "Somebody's cranky today...." Liam states with a teasing smile that only made Zayn angrier.
     "Liam. I'm fucking peeing," Zayn says angrily, just wishing he could be left alone.
     "I know. I'm not blind," Liam says with a playful laugh.
     "What do you want?" Zayn asks impatiently.
     "I was just saying good morning," Liam laughs with a shrug. Zayn sighs and rolls his eyes, still looking at anything but Liam, pretending he didn't even exist..
     "Aren't you gonna say good morning back?" Liam questions toyingly.
     "No. I'm never talking to you. Ever again. Never," Zayn states 
     "Hate to break it to you but..... You're talking to me right now," Liam says with a little giggle and Zayn rolls his eyes again with a huff.
       "I'm ztill mad at you," Zayn says.
      "You're mad at me?!" Liam laughs in shock.
      "Yes," Zayn replies without looking at Liam. He stares at his reflection in the mirror as he washes his hands, pretending that was way more important than Liam ever would be to him. 
     "Shit What did I do this time?" Liam asks sarcastically with a grin.
      "Are yo actually Fucking zerious?? You don't remember anything that happened last night?!" Zayn asks in shock as he finally looks up at Liam for the first time.
     "Not really no. It's all just a blur to be honest...," Liam admits and Zayn sighs frustratedly.
      "Of course you 'wouldn't remember'," he mutters.
      "Baby you're so cute when you're Mad" Liam tells him with a smile.
      "You are zo fucking unbelievable," Zayn mutters.
     "How do you not remember anything??" Zayn asks in amazement that Liam could be so dumb. Liam just shrugs and stands quietly, ready to listen as Zayn recounts every detail of last night for Liam. Every detail he could remember at least.....
     "Okay. So what? We had a stupid fight. Clearly it didn't mean anything because I don't even remember it," Liam points out.
      "You may not remember what you said last night Liam. But I do!" Zayn says. "But then again that wouldn't even matter to you because you've never cared about me or my worthless problems and you don't need to deal with me anymore because I mean nothing to you and I'm just making it up for attention anyway," Zayn mutters.
      "I.... I said that?" Liam asks in surprise.
       "Sweetheart that was the least of what you zaid. And the things you didn't say make up for it. like forcing me against a wall against my will and yelling at me in front of everyone and leaving me zcared for me life. That was just great," Zayn replies angrily.
     "Zayn..." Liam trails off sadly in regret.
      "No Liam. I don't need your fucking sympathy. Just leave me alone," Zayn says quietly as he pushes past Liam to leave but Liam grabs his hand, forcing him to stay.
      "Look Zayn. Please listen to me. PleaseLiam pleads longingly.
      "Well I really have no choice now. You're holding me hostage. Seems to be your new way of ever talking to me anymore," Zayn mutters as he glances down at Liam's strong grasp on his wrist.
     Liam  looks down and let's go of him, drawing his hand back to his chest hesitantly. He's surprised to see Zayn still standing there staring up at him expectantly.
     "Zayn..." Liam starts, unsure what to say. "Baby.... I'm not sorry about what I said last night because it wasn't me who said it. And I don't know everything I said to you.... But it wasn't right. You know I'm not myself when I drink, baby. You know that wasn't me saying those nasty things to you. I would never.....," Liam adds. Zayn scoffs and glances away.
      "But.... I am sorry that I got drunk. I'm sorry that I let my sanity and thought be taken over by alcohol and anger and jealousy.  . I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I took it too far. In sorry that I wasn't thinking. Please... Please forgive me," Liam says with a sincere look in his eyes.
Zayn sighs and glances down at the floor, standing quietly.
      "I don't like when you get really drunk Liam," Zayn admits in a quiet voice. Liam nods slowly in aggreance filled with regret.
     "You're not you when you're really drunk," he adds as he crosses his arms across his chest and Liam nods again.
      "You're not my happy zmiling squishy Liam full of adorable zunshine," Zayn adds as he finally looks up at him and Liam laughs a little.
"I'm sorry," Liam apologizes quietly.
      "I know," Zayn glances up at Liam, smiling slightly.    
      Liam smiles too and takes both of Zayn's hands in his. He carefully takes Zayn's face in his hand and leans forward, kissing him gently.
     "Can you ever forgive me?" Liam asks quietly and Zayn nods.
     "I shouldn't have been zo upset with you..... I did things last night that Im not proud of too," Zayn admits regretfully.
     "I'm not even worried about it Zayn," Liam says with a smile as he kisses Zayn nose making him scrunch up his face happily.
"I'm ztill mad at you though," Zayn mutters as he traces Liam's collarbone with his finger.
"Okay baby. You be mad at me," Liam agrees. "I Deserve it. I'm such an asshole," Liam admits as he rests his forehead against Zayn's shoulder regretfully.
"Yeah. You are an asshole. A pretty big one too," Zayn replies.
"Wow I'm glad you're so agreeable baby," Liam laughs with a smile and Zayn shrugs.
"I mean it's true...." Zayn mutters and Liam laughs.
"But I ztill love you though. For zome fuckin reason," Zayn adds as he smiles up at Liam.
"And I told you we should have just stayed home last night," Zayn adds.
"If only I listened to you," Liam mutters jokingly and shakes his head.
"Yeah you should've. You should know by now that I'm always right," Zayn says cockily.
"Oh really?" Liam replies with a grin.
"Really," Zayn confirms with confidence.
"In fact, I know everything," Zayn adds and Liam laughs.
"That's a little to bold a statement right there Zee," Liam tells him with a smirk.
"But it's true Liyum," Zayn insists.
"You're so sure of that love?" Liam grins.
Zayn smiles and runs his hands over Liam's shoulders, staring up at his lips longingly.
"You may know everything, but I know what you want right now Zayn," Liam says, his voice dangerously quiet.
"Oh really? What do you say? Are you gonna let me have what I want then?" Zayn replies as he glances up into Liam's eyes then back to his lips.
"Nope," Liam replies.
"What?! Why?" Zayn demands.
"Cos I'm mad at youuuu!" Liam replies playfully, mocking Zayn's unusual but adorably cute accent.
"You're such a fucking dick. I hate you," Zayn laughs as he grabs Liam's shirt collar and pulls him in, forcing him to kiss him.
Liam laughs and tries to abstain but the temptation was too great and he eventually gives in and has to kiss Zayn.
"Zayn, love, you taste like alcohol," Liam informs him.
"Yeah. And I threw up like ten times last night. Just so you know," Zayn adds with a cruel smirk.
"Ew!! That's disgusting!!" Liam laughs but still kisses Zayn anyway.
Liam grins and parts his lips, letting Zayn slip his tongue in smoothly.
"Ugh.... You taste like a fucking bar," Zayn mumbles and Liam laughs.
"Rude..." Liam comments. "And I wonder why," Liam relies with a Smile.
"Cuz you're a fucking idiot. That's why," Zayn replies.
"I'm your fucking idiot," Liam replies
"Aw Liam no! That's Terrible!!" Zayn laughs at Liam's sad, cheesy comeback and Liam just smiles proudly.
"Liam can we go home now?" Zayn asks as he rests his forehead against Liam's.
"Yeah. We need to go home. And never leave again. Bad things happen when you leave home," Liam tells Zayn with a playful smile.
"That's what Im always trying to tell you!!" Zayn tells him happily as he jumps off the counter and takes Liam's hand in his.
"C'mon. Watson probably misses his daddies anyway," Zayn says as he leads Liam
"Did you have any fun at all last night?" Liam asks, breaking the silence after a little while.
"Yeah yeah I did yeah. I had some fun. But just a little," Zayn replies.
"Just a little?" Liam repeats.
"Just a little," Zayn repeats with a grin.
"Good," Liam nods with a pleased smile.
"I think I might have made a friend," Zayn adds with a small smile.
      "Really that's so exciting! Now you have more people to talk to beside me!" Liam says enthusiastically.
      "Thank god for that......" Zayn mutters and Liam gasps dramatically in shock.
      "Zayn!" He cries. "Am I that bad?!" He questions in worried surprise.
       "Zometimes," Zayn shrugs.
       "Oh yeah? Like when?" Liam challenges doubtfully.
      "Like last night. You were so fucking drunk and sooo embarrassing and I just wanted to punch you in the dick," Zayn explains and Liam laughs.
      "I'm glad you didn't Zaynie.... That woulda really hurt...." Liam mutters with a grin.
      "You would've deserved it...." Zayn mutters.
       "I may have had a bit to much to drink...." Liam agrees guiltily.
      "A bit to much?!" Zayn repeats loudly.
      "You don't fucking know when to stop!!" Zayn adds.
      "I wasn't that bad was I?" Liam asks worriedly.
     "At one point you were pole dancing on a light post drunkenly singing 'Gimme More' by Britney Spears,"  Zayn shares and Liam gasps in terror.
     "What!! No!!" He cries
      "Liam I wish I was making this shit up..." Zayn replies with a grin.
     "What is wrong with me!! How could you just let me do that?!" Liam demands hopelessly.
     " I tried to ztop you but why would you ever listen to Zaynie?" Zayn mutters and Liam groans hopelessly into his hands.
     "But it was pretty funny to watch though...." Zayn admits with a sly grin.
       "I can never show my face to anyone again!!" Liam cries out in embarrassed despair.
      "You'll be doing everyone a favor then...." Zayn mumbles and Liam gasps in shock again.
       "Zayn!!!" He cries.
        "I'm joking! I'm joking!! I love you Liam!" Zayn insists as he rests his hand on Liam's arm affectionately. "And I love your squishy little face," Zayn adds as he pokes Liam's cheek.
      Liam laughs and just shakes his head. He had grown used to Zayn's strange and slightly unnatural obsession with Liam's "squishy" cheeks and tummy.
"You are something else Zayn," Liam comments in amusement as Zayn starts stroking his beard fondly.
"I'm Something Great," Zayn mutters with a proud little smirk.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Yay ziam's happily together again!

Finally....

I'm sorry for all the pain and emotional suffering I put you all through 😂🙈
Honestly idk what's wrong with me....

I promise I'll make it up to you all with lots of happy fluff in the very near future!!

And honestly I would kill to hear Liam sing a Britney song 😂😂

Thanks for reading!! 💙💙