8.3

"Zayn! Liam! Where the hell were you guys? I've been trying to find you for ever!!" Louis cries dramatically when he finally finds Ziam.
      "Oh you know..... Just..... Chillin," Liam replies with a casual shrug.
      "Yeah.... Chillin," Zayn repeats with a clearly intoxicated giggle as he Leans back against Liam casually with a huge smile.
     Louis looks at them with a suspicious look of Confusion as they grin smirkingly at each other then break into a fit of childish giggles.
     "I don't even fuckin wanna know any more..." Louis mutters. "Anyway. It doesn't fucjing matter. We're playing spin the bottle and You're playing with us."
       "What are we, 11 years old again?" Liam asks with a laugh.
"Yeah. Are we 11?" Zayn demands.
"You really do not need to repeat everything Liam says," Louis tells him.
"Oh I really do. Trust me," Zayn insists with a nod and another giggle.
"He really does. Trust him," Liam tells Louis and Ziam laughs again.
Louis rolls his eyes, his patience growing extremely slim for these 2 drunk idiots.
"Look. I don't fucking care what you do. Are you playing or not?" Louis asks.
"No," Liam states in a very serious manner.
       "how do you play?" Zayn asks curiosly.
       "Oh see! Zaynie's interested!" Louis says triumphantly.
      "He just asked how to play cuz he has no clue what this is," Liam states then turns to Zayn to explain. "you just spin a bottle and you have to kiss whoever it points to," Liam explains boredly.
     "And you have to take off 1 article of clothing," Louis adds.
     "Louis! No!" Liam says in disapproval.
      "Liam! Yes! It's more fun that way. Kissing people is so boring and basic," Louis explains.
     Zayn's eyes widen slightly and he shakes his head in disinterest.
     "Yeah we don't think it's a good idea," Liam tells Louis as he intertwines his fingers with Zayn's. Zayn nods and stands next to Liam, right by his side.
      "Oh you two are so fucking boring!" Louis cries sadly. "It's just a game! It's not like you're gonna get married to anyone! It's all in fun!! Besides.... We're all to fucking drunk to remember any of this tomorrow any way. Come on. Have some fun! Be crazy!" Louis persuades them with a loud laugh.
      "I mean.... If It is just a game...."Zayn trials off hesitantly as he scratches at the back of his neck in consideration.
      "Zayn...." Liam trails off in surprise.
"Zayn this isn't a good idea," Liam warns.
     "It's just a game Liam,"
      "I don't think you know what you're getting InTo Zaynie!" Liam insists worriedly.
      But Zayn walks with Louis toward the circle to take an open seat next to some guy with crazy curly brown hair.
     Liam looks at Zayn in complete surprise then shakes his head. He crosses his arms and stands, watching closely so no one would get too close to his Zaynie.
      "Hey Liam! You gotta play Payno!!" The guy next to Zayn yells at him. Clearly they were friends....
"No I'm good Mattie. I'll just watch," Liam declines as he stands back from the circle.
       Zayn sits on the floor in a giant circle, watching random drunk people kiss each other and he realizes this game was not as fun as he thought it would be. It was the exact opposite.
      He rests his chin in his hand and sighs boredly. Liam was right. This game was so childish and pointless.
      He zones out, still wishing he could just go home Until he's brought back to the real world when he feels a hand rest on his shoulder.
      "Hey, this spot open?" Someone asks. Zayn glances up to see a very tall thin pretty girl  smiling down at him.
      "Yeah. unless you take it," he answers smoothly. The girl laughs then sits down next to Zayn.
      "Hey," she says with a smile.
      "Hey," Zayn replies with a slightly awkward nod. "Have I.... Seen you before...., or something?" Zayn asks as he studies her beautiful face curiously.
     "I don't think so... I think I would remember," she says with a smile.
      "Hey, who fuckin knows," Zayn shrugs and she laughs.
     "I'm Gigi," she introduces with a wide, pretty smile.
      "Zayn," he replies coolly. "I-uh-I like your dress...." Zayn compliments awkwardly.
      "Really?" She asks with a happy smile.
        "Yeah. I like it. It's cool," he explains.
      "Im glad you like it. I wore it just for you," she says.
      "What? Really?" Zayn asks in surprise
       "No! I don't even know you!" Gigi laughs and Zayn blushes slightly. Silly Zayn he was so gullible sometimes. Especially around pretty girls apparently....
      "But I like your sweater," she compliments.
       "Really?" Zayn gasps excitedly.
       "Yeah,"
       "Well I'm glad zomebody likes it..... I was gonna wear a blue one. But then I decided to wear this one instead. It took me like 15 minutes to decide which one i wanted to wear," Zayn explains and Gigi smiles
      "Well I'm glad you chose to wear that one. Maroon is a good color for you," she says and Zayn just smiles happily.
      "Are you here alone?" Gigi wonders.
      "No. I came with zomebody but I don't really know where he went," Zayn admits as he looks around for Liam but doesn't see him.
      "Are you here by yourself?" Zayn asks.
      "Yeah. Well no. I came with some friends, but I don't even know where they are right now. Like honestly....but I wanna branch out anyway and meet new and exciting people," she explains and Zayn nods.
     "Well I mean.... I'm new. I'm not that exciting though," he warns with a slight, teasing grin.
     "Stop," Gigi giggles as she leans into Zayn playfully.
"What do you have like some super fuckin hot boyfriend that's gonna come and beat me up because I'm talking to you or something?" Zayn asks as he glances over his shoulders.
"No," Gigi laughs.
"You don't have a boyfriend... Or he's not gonna come and beat me up?" Zayn wonders.
"Both," Gigi says with a smile.
"What how?" Zayn wonders.
"In just not dating anyone right now. Is that a problem?" She asks with a shrug.
"But you're zo fucking pretty..... How are you zingle?" Zayn wonders in amazement and Gigi just laughs.
"I've had boyfriends before. But I've realized that I don't really need a man to be happy so I'm just living my life and doing my thing for now," she explains as she tucks a loose strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear and Zayn nods in understanding.
"Same," he agrees and Gigi laughs.
"You don't need a man in your life Zayn?" Gigi asks jokingly with a grin.
"No way! I'm better off with out one," he shrugs and she laughs again. "Men are so fucking dumb," Zayn adds and she laughs.
"Isn't that the truth..." She mutters with a quiet sigh.
"Oh! I forgot! I gotta go do something really quick. But I'll be back soon okay?" She says as she stands up.
"Oh yeah sure. I'll save your spot for you," Zayn tells her jokingly with a grin and she laughs before walking off.
Zayn's smile fades and he's bored again. Hes about to stand up and leave, when Back in the game, Harry spins for his turn
everyone's joking saying it's gonna land on Louis and they're gonna have to kiss.
       "Harry wishes it would land on me!" Loiis yells drunkenly. "He could never get any of this without  the help of a stupid party game! That fuckin frog-Lookin-ass-bitch!"
     But instead of landing on Louis and making everyone's Larry dreams come true, the bottle finally stops spinning and lands pointing directly at Zayn.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Whaaaat? A cliffhanger?

That's rude..... ;)

This chapter wasn't going to end there but the next part was waaaaaaaay to long and I feel like the chapters are paynefully long lately so I'm trying to keep them shorter

Idk if that helps. Probably not.

But I guess you're just gonna have to wait and find out what happens in the next chapter.

:)