24

"Liam do you think your sisters will like me?" Zayn asks worriedly as he plays with the lid of the pizza box nervously.
"Of course!" Liam assure him with a smile as he glances over at Zayn sitting next to him.
"This was their idea anyway but just be your adorable happy self and be nice and they'll love you," Liam tells Zayn.
"Aaand-" Liam cuts off short and zayn raises his eyebrows expectantly.
      "Do not start a fight with my sisters,"
       "Why would I start a fight with your sisters Liam?" Zayn asks boredly.
         "I don't know. Why would start a fight with my dad?" Liam reasons.
        "He started it...." Zayn mutters as he crosses his arms across his chest.
        "And you made it worse by going along with it," Liam replies and zayn roles his eyes.
     "It's not my fault he hates me," Zayn mutters.
      "He does not hate you," Liam assures him.
       "Yeah he does. He told me," Zayn insists.
        "He did not," Liam denies.
        "Did too."
       "When?" Liam challenges.
      "When he said I wasn't good enough for you and I'm just a bum," Zayn shares sassily.
      "And that means he hates you?" Liam asks flatly.
      "Basically," Zayn mourners.
      "God you're such a drama queen," Liam mutters under his breath.
      "Damn right I'm a queen," Zayn replies.
      "You're something all right...." Liam agrees.
"But whatever that doesn't matter. Just be nice to my sisters. Please?"
      "I can't promise anything," Zayn says.
       "Yeah well its more for your own benefit than theirs. You haven't been around women much, but let me tell you: Don't make them mad. Just..... don't," Liam warns Zayn as he finally pulls up in the driveway, parking behind his sister's car that took his usual spot.
"Oh lord help us...." Liam mutters.
"Are your sisters here?" Zayn asks excitedly, trying to connect the dots. Liam nods and picks the pizza up off Zayn's lap.
"This is gonna be an interesting night. Before we go inside, I just want you to know:
They're gonna do things and say things that you won't understand. Just go with it and remember, they're doing it out of love and I'll be right there with you the whole time okay?" Liam tells Zayn with a very serious tone. Zayn stares up at him and nods slowly.
     "Don't worry. They'll love you," Liam assures him as he adjusts the pizza so he can bend over and kiss Zayn.
      "Should we ring the door bell so they know we're here?" Zayn suggests helpfully.
      "Zayn. This is our house," Liam reminds him with an amused grin.
      "Oh yeah...." Zayn remembers as he quietly opens the front door and is immediately greeted by an excited, jumping Watson.
     "Liam? Is that you?" One of Liam's sisters calls and soon they both walk out into the foyer.
"Zayn!" Nicola exclaims with a huge smile as she and Ruth crowd around Zayn, completely ignoring Liam who stood all alone in the doorway holding the pizza.
"Hey. Nice to see you all too. My own family. Not even noticing me. Just... carry on I'll just be on my way," Liam mutters as he shoves past them into his own house.
"Li come back here. We didn't forget about you," Ruth laughs as she hugs her baby brother with an apologetic smile.
"So you must be the Zayn! Liam has told us so much about you!!" Nicola exclaims excitedly and Zayn smiles and glances up at Liam who shrugs.
     "I might have told them a few things," he explains as he shoves his hands in his pockets.
     "What did you tell them?" Zayn wonders worriedly, afraid Liam might have said something bad or embarrassing about him.
    "Oh I just told them about how attractive you are and how you're a complete fool for me," Liam says playfully.
     "Ztop," Zayn laughs as he pushes Liam away, trying to hide the blush in his cheeks.
     "But yeah. I haven't told them much. Just a few things," Liam repeats assuringly.
     "A few things!!? Liam told us everything!" Ruth exclaims as she engulfs Zayn in her arms. Zayn gasps in surprise then laughs awkwardly as Liam's sister hugs him. "And you're even more adorable in person!!" She claims as she presses her cheek to his.
      Zayn awkwardly hugs her and gives Liam a goofy look as he slowly pats Ruth's back.
      "I can't believe it's taken so long for him to introduce us! I was starting to think Liam had made you up Zayn!" Ruth admits.
     "Well.... I think I'm real," Zayn  mutters shyly and Ruth laughs.
      "Okay that's enough. it's my turn," Nicola insists as she pulls Zayn away out of Ruth's strong hug.
     "No! I want to hug him!" Ruth insists.
"You've had your turn!! It's mine now!" Nicola insists as she yanks Zayn away from Ruth. He stumbles and runs into Nicola who hugs him tightly.
"Aw, but He's so small and precious and adorable! And oh my god! Look at his cute little smile!!" Ruth exclaims.
      "Look at his cute little nose ring!!
      "And his tattoos!!"
      "Aw! Look at these cute little hands!"
     "I like this mandala tattoo. It's my favorite:"
       "His eyes!! There's no way these are real! Do you wear contacts?"
     "Damn those cheekbones though! You could cut a string with that jawline!"
      "I love this hair!!" Nicola gasps as she runs her fingers through Zayn's long wavy hair, playing with a few strands.
      Liam laughs quietly as he watches his sisters fight over Zayn, adoring and obsessing over him as he stands between them. He just looks back and forth between them with a cute but awkward smile, clearly terrified and having no clue what to do.
"Okay okay guys give him some space," Liam finally says with a smile as he pulls his sisters away from Zayn. "He's not going anywhere," he tells them with a laugh.
      "But he's so cute!! I want to keep him forever!!" Ruth tells Liam longingly as she wraps her arms around Zayn's neck, pulling him to her side, making him squeak in surprise. She laughs when he tries to squirm free from her grasp.
     "No! He's mine!" Nicola claims as she yanks Zayn away again.
     "Well I saw him first so I'm claiming him," Ruth says determinedly with a smile.
     "Hey! Neither of you are having Zayn! He's my boyfriend! Find your own!" Liam claims as he lodges Zayn from Nicolas arms and pulls him close to his side. Zayn sighs in relief and wraps his arms around Liam's waist.
       "Get a boyfriend? I'm married!" Ruth tells Liam sassily with a laugh.
      "I know. I was there," Liam mutters as Zayn rests his head on Liam's shoulder while they talked.
       To be honest, he was slightly scared of Liam's sisters. He had no clue why they were acting like this and he didn't know why anyone would be so excited about him. He didn't like it when they fought over him like some toy.
      Zayn turns and buries his head in his safe comfort space, the crook of Liam's neck, trying to hide from his sisters. Nicola notices and nudges Ruth's arm and they both freak out again, cooing and obsessing over him.
     Zayn groans and closes his fists around Liam's shirt, pulling him in closer to hide under.
     "Don't be scared, baby. They're just really excited to see you. It's okay," Liam whispers as he kisses Zayn's forehead and rubs His back comfortingly.
      "Why? It's just me," Zayn mumbles as he looks up at Liam.
     "Exactly! They love meeting new people. And they know how important and special you are to me," Liam adds and Zayn smiles slightly.
     "Alright, you good?" Liam asks as he lets go of Zayn. Zayn takes a step back and nods as he straightens his shirt.
     "He's very shy," Liam explains to his sisters  with a smile.
      "Aw, the strong silent type," Nicola coos.
      "I'm not very ztrong..." Zayn corrects quietly as he stands close to Liam's side.
       "Well..... This pizza isn't getting any warmer," Liam says, taking the focus off Zayn and everyone makes their way to the kitchen for dinner.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I finally persuaded my mom to buy pizza for dinner and I'm so happy.