20

"Hi Zaynie," Liam greets as he wraps his arms tightly around Zayn's waist.
     "Hi Liam. What's happening?" Zayn asks with a grin.
     "Oh Nothing really," Liam shrugs with a guilty smile as he rests his forehead against Zayn's shoulder.
     "Zomething's happening. But you're not telling me," Zayn states suspiciously.
      "I could tell you.... but I don't really think I should," Liam admits.
      "Tell me Liam!" Zayn pleads curiously.
       "Well.... Remember the other day when you said you wanted to.... well.... you know..... to top?" Liam says and Zayn sighs.
"Yeah..." He mutters with a hint of an attitude. He really wasn't in the mood for Liam to make fun of him again.
"I've been thinking about that and I was wondering if you'd still be willing to give it a try," Liam offers with a little smile.
     "Yeah okay Liam bend over lets fucking go right now," Zayn mutters sarcastically.
    "Zaynie I'm being serious!" Liam insists.
"Oh.... Uh...." Zayn trails off. "I mean... Yeah....What? You're.... You're actually zerious?" Zayn adds hesitantly and Liam just grins.
"You still open to try it?" Liam asks and Zayn's eyes widen slightly and his heart rate picks up.
"Uh... I-I guess zo," he answers nervously.
"you actually want to?" Zayn asks doubtfully.
"Yeah! I wanna see what my little Zaynie can do," Liam replies with a smirk as he gives Zayn's hands a firm squeeze that sends a cold shiver down Zayn's spine.
"It probably won't be very good," Zayn warns Liam quietly.
"You never know until you try," Liam tells him optimistically.
      "Oh no I know..." Zayn mutters
"Come on zee. You've made me wait long enough," Liam says as he pulls Zayn to their room.
"No Liam.... I don't want to hurt you Liam,"
Zayn says worriedly.
"Zayn. I'll be okay. Believe it or not, I've actually been fucked before. I know I can take it," Liam tells him with a smile and Zayn's heart sinks.
He had been so excited to fuck Liam but it seems someone had already beaten him to it. And now Liam had expectations that Zayn knew he couldn't live up too
"Forget it Liam. This was a dumb idea anyway," Zayn mumbles unhappily and Liam grabs Zayn's arm before he can run away.
"Zayn! Please! I'll be okay! I'm not some fragile little thing! I can take it!" Liam insists, a strong pleading look in his beautiful eyes. .
"I'm not gonna be good," Zayn repeats.
"Stop putting yourself down Zayn! This was your idea in the first place. Remember? You wanted to see what it was like. Remember?" Liam says with a pout.
"What if I do really bad?" Zayn asks quietly, already embarrassed of himself.
"Just do whatever feels good. Trust me. It works," Liam says as he rests his hand on the side of Zayn's face.
"And you're going to be perfect. I can tell," Liam adds encouragingly and Zayn glances up at him win a small smile.
"But anyway.... Enough small talk. You wanted control, please.... fucking own me Zaddy," Liam says sith a pleading smirk as he climbs back onto the bed.
The look in Liam's eyes made Zayn's stomach tighten and he just couldn't resist him any longer.
      With a brave sigh, zayn climbs on top of Liam, settling in on his hips, leaning in for a kiss.
They kiss slow and steady, heat building as zayns hands roam. His hands slip under Liam's shirt, exploring his strong upper body. He nips kisses to the base of Liam's neck as he exposes it.
     Liam drops his head back with a soft moan, bringing his hands to rest on Zayn's bum, squeezing him needily.
       Zayn pulls away from Liam's neck, glaring down at him with an unamused frown.
      "Thought I was fucking you," he points out.
      "Just appreciating,' Liam smiles guiltily, sitting forwards and allowing Zayn to pull his shirt off.
       Zayn grins slightly. He knew this must have been so hard for Liam to control himself and not take over, since he was so used to doing whatever he wanted in bed.
     But tonight, Liam had to wait, to anticipate, to obey and Zayn knew that alone would be enough to set Liam on edge.
     He leans In to kiss his way down Liam's broad chest, licking across a nipple. Liam arches up into the touch, and Zayn grins, his eyes growing wide.
      "Oo Liam," Zayn gasps with a grin.
      "Baby what's this? Is this a zweet zpot you never told me about?" Zayn smiles as he runs his hands back over Liam's chest to play with, twist, and flick Liam's nipples.
       He grins proudly as Liam arches his back and let loose a series of moans he seemed to have been holding back and his face contorts from the pleasure.       
       "Baby you're zo zensitive! Why did you never tell me about this?"
        "I-It was always about you baby...," liam murmurs.
       "You're zo fucking ridiculous Li," Zayn says as he trails a hand down Liam's chin.
     "Tonight is all about you. You're the only thing that matters,"'Zayn says as he slowly rubs his thumbs firmly against the nubs.    
      Liam groans throatily as he tries to push up into Zayn and Zayn only smirked.
      "God, Liam. That's zo hot. I'll have to remember this for later."
    Liam whimpers longingly and pushes
Zayn away lightly to try and tug his pants down.
      "Damn Liam,' Zayn replies, surprised. 'You really want to get fucked, don't you?"  Zayn says teasingly,
      "Yes," Liam admits, growing timid when he sees Zayn's pleased smile and he glances away.
      "Like you're not the same most of the time," he mutters and Zayn laughs.
      It's true.
      "Undress me then if you're zo eager," Zayn orders. Liam nods and quickly pulls Zayn's clothes from his body.
Once they're both naked, Zayn reaches for a handy bottle of lube, coating his fingers.
By this point, Zayn knows pretty well what Liam likes. He works him up to two fingers quickly, lingering to stretch thoroughly with them, making him moan aNd squirm from Zayn's touch.
Liam whimpers and leans forwards, begging for a kiss that Zayn returns. Soon, Liam draws back with a sharp breath as Zayn brushes across his spot.
Liam groans and pushes back subtly against Zahns hand, just as he slicks up a third finger to add to Liam's hole. He presses it against Liam's rim, teasing because he realized he loves the needy little whines Liam made when he was so impatient.
"Zaynie," Liam whispers as he rests his forehead against Zayn's, keeping them close.
"Shhh," Zayn coos as he kisses Liam's nose making him sigh as he twists his fingers to make more room.
"Zaynie please.... Give me more, please, I need more," Liam pleads longingly.
"Maybe a little longer Liam," Zayn suggests with a wicked grin.
"Please I've been waiting so long.... Fucking tease.... Please... S-stop teasing me," Liam moans.
"Now you see why I hate it so much when you tease me," Zayn points out with an evil smirk.
"Zayn i don't care I just-" Liam is interrupted as Zayn pushes his third finger inside, wasting no time.
Zayn pushes all the way in, knowing Liam was prepared enough, wants it enough, for the stretch not to overwhelm him or hurt him too much.
Zayn avoids Liams spot, this time focussing on building a steady rhythm as Liam gasps under him, unintelligible noises spilling out of him with each thrust.
"God you're such a slut Liam. You know You're disgusting. You don't just like to fuck but you  to be fucked? You dirty fucking whore," Zayn mutters casually in Liam's ear making him whimper longingly.
"You want this dick? You want this dick inside you? Fucking your gorgeous ass? Destroying you?" Zayn adds as he gives Liam's round, strong bum a tight squeeze, making Him sob longingly into Zayn's shoulder.
Zayn knew how Liam got off from dirty talk and he could tell it was definitely working.
"Fuck fuck fuck,' Liam curses as Zayn pushes up deliberately against his spot on the next thrust and is rewarded by a beautiful, hard moan and Zayn grins with satisfaction.
"Zayn, fuck, please... Please I'm ready," Liam gasps and Zayn actually moans in response.
This all seemed so surreal to him.  Fingering Liam, hearing all his gorgeous sounds and feeling him push back onto Zayn's hands, writhing at his touch, turned him on more than he can believe and he thinks he could get definitely used to this....

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hello.

It's me.

I've decided that I want to try and bring this story back from the dead.
And what a better way than this?