Chapter 1 unknown love

******Dylan On The Side*****

"Shhhh Dylan before you wake my dad up."

"I won't," I told her while flipping us so I was on her and planted kisses down her neck. "I won't what, be quiet? Well that sounds like a pretty good idea."

I stopped kissing her and looked up at her face. She was bitting her lip trying to hold in her laughter.

"You know exactly what I meant."

"Did I now?"

"Yes, you did. Now go to sleep."

"No."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. I pulled her to me as I claimed her lips as mine. Before it got to heated I pulled away. We were both breathing hard.

"You really get on my nerves sometimes," she said annoyed.

"To bad."

I rolled off of her and onto my back. Then she snuggled into my side and laid her head in my neck, and went to sleep.

I woke the next morning to the sound of chirping birds. Uggghh I overslept. I had about ten minutes to get out of here. I looked at Jasmine. She was sound asleep. I bent down and kissed her lips once then twice and finally on the third try she responded. She kissed me back. I pulled away and looked at her.

"I've got to go."

"No" she pouted.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her. "Your dad will be getting up soon. I have to go."

"Okay." I climbed out of her bed. Found my shirt and shoes. Then went to her window. I kissed her one last time before jumping out. I landed on my feet and took off running to the Beta house. You see Jasmine and I are werewolves. My dad is the Beta of the pack and Jasmine's dad is the Alpha. I guess in away this is good we get to see each other every day but no one knows we're each others mate. We decided to keep it a secret mostly because of her father. He's not know to be the nicest person. He far from it actually.

Jasmine Point Of View

I woke up to the feel of Dylan's lips on mine. But I ignored him just see what he would do. He kept kissing me and after the third time I kissed him back. He pulled away from me and looked down at me.

"I got to go"

"No" I pouted.

He laughed at me. "Your dad will be getting up soon. I have to go."

"Okay." I watched as he got up and found his shirt and shoes. Then went to my window. Kissed me one last time before jumping out of my window and running home. I looked out the window for a another minute before going to my dresser and getting the spray stuff I made. I sprayed it a few times then put it back. All the spray does is mess with your sence of smell. It makes it where you can't smell anything until you leave the area with it. I climbed in my bed and went back to sleep. What seemed like ten seconds later I felt someone lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes as my father called my name.

"Jasmine wake up."

"Why?"

"I have to leave for a while important business and your gonna go stay with John and his family until I get back."

"fine carry me."

"jas don't you think youre getting a little old for this."

"no I don't.'

He picked me up and carried me down stairs and out the door. Then he walked us to the beta house. It about a 15 minute walk in human form and maybe a five minute in wolf. The way we have the houses is like this the Alpha house is to the north, the pack house is to the south and the beta house is too the east.