Chapter 5 Making Me Yours Forever

Dylan's Point Of View
"Dylan!" My brother yelled. While barging into my room.
"Whats going on?" I asked still half a sleep.
He looked over at Jasmine who was still sound asleep in my arms.
"Is there something going on between you two?"
I'm so dead I can just feel it. Don't look quilty and tell the truth. No that never works.
"What?"
He pointed to Jasmine and the way I had my arms wrapped around her.
" She had a nightmare lastnight and came in here crying."
"O anyways, come on Kane wants to talk to us. He just got back."
"what about?"
"not sure but he wants us their so come on."
"No leave her, he doesn't want her there."
I pulled away from Jasmine without waking her and slipping from my room. We walked down stairs and into my dad's office.
"Boys you can have a seat."
We sat down on the couch by the window. Dad sat behind his desk and Kane sat on the corner.
"Well you all know that I went away. Do you remember Marty Johnson."
"yeah he's the alpha to the west of here." I told him
"Right, Well he heard that Draco was going to make another move on our pack but this time it was to finish what he started. We have to do eveything in our power to make sure he doesn't come anywhere near Jasmine. We can't have a repeat of what happened 14 years ago."
"What happened 14 years ago?" Trent asked confused.
"Jasmine and her mother were attacked by Draco. Jasmine was wounded badly but I lost my wife and unborn child that day, and I wont let him take her away from me too."
"O sorry." Trent looked down to the floor.
"It's okay Trent.
"So how do you suggest we keep her away from him. You know just as well as I do that child is her mother, She doesn't like being babysat." Dad asked Kane.
" For now she will just have to get over it until we can find more about it."
"But what if we can't keep him away, I mean he got to her once." Trent asked.
It was quiet for awhile before Kane finally spoke up.
"We have to keep her out of harms way. Their coming for her and they wont stop until she is dead."
"We can't let that happen."
"Hopefully a compromise can be made. I can only hope that what Marty said is false but then again he's never lied."
"when are they coming?'
"not sure but hopefully i'll have time to talk to them before they do anything to my daughter. Shes all I have left."
"We understand. Alpha."
"And another thing I might just have to let happen that I really don't want to is a arranged marriage to Draco."
"Wait you can't make her marry someone."I almost half yelled.
"I know and I don't want to make her but if it comes down to the her safety and marring him keeps them from killing her or anyone else in my pack she will have to put her alpha duties first."
"but si.." I half yelled at him.
"Her first duty is to this pack she will do whatever to protect them. And that is final." Kane yelled.
"Yes sir." I sat back down on te couch and hung my head.
"Say nothing of this to her." He ordered in his alpha tone before walking out with dad on his heels.
"Don't lie to me Dylan are you and Jasmine together."
I looked up at him, then buried my head in my hands.
"Thats what I thought. Just some advice if you wanna keep her yours either mark her or leave with her." And with that he walked out of the room. I sat their for a while more just thinking of ways out of this. I looked up at the clock on the wall. 6:30. I had been in here longer than I thought. I stood up and stretched my numb muscles before walking upstairs. I went to Jasmine's room and stopped composing myself before I walked in. I took a couple of deep breaths before walking in. I found her in the bathroom drying her hair. She had changed into a pair of blue jean shorts, with a black cami with one of those shirts that hang off one shoulder. I walked up behind and wrapped my arms around her waist resting my chin on her shoulder. She looked at me in the mirror and smiled, before turning off the hair dryer. She turned to face me wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Where did you go?"
"Dad wanted to talk to us."
"hmmmm"
"Is my dad here I could have swarn I heard him yelling."
"yeah he's back."
She reached up to kiss me before going back to drying her hair. I went back into the bedroom and laid on the bed waiting on her to finish.
"Baby wake up"
"what I wasn't asleep." was I.
"Sure you weren't."
I looked down because for the first time I noticed she was straddling my lap. My eyes racked over her body and I can tell you nothing pure is going through my mind.
"umm where is everyone.?"
"They left, Trent told them you didn't feel well and volunteered for me to stay with you."
"Where did they go"
"They went to see something in the theater, and a resturant opening in brookhaven or something like that."
"Brookfield"
"Yeah"
"Good."
I dont' know what came over me as I grabbed her and pushed her on her back as I climbed on top of her. All I knew was I needed her now more than ever. As I kissed down her neck her hands gripped my sides tightly pulling me to her. I pulled away from her long enough to pull our shirts off. She pulled me back down to her as her hands slowly rubbed on my chest. Stopping when she reached my belt buckle. She pulled me closer to her. wrapping her legs around my waist. I pulled away from her lips kissing down to her neck. Just as I was about to mark her she pushed my head back.
"Don't Dyle."
"Why not."
"Because of my dad."
"Fine."
I went to pull off of her but she pulled me back down to her. Crushing her lips to mine. She flipped us so was on top of me. She pulled away from the kiss smiling at me as she reached down and pulled off her tank. I slide my hands up her stomach and up to her head. I leaned up as I pulled her down to me crushing her lips to mine. I ran my all over her body stopping on her hips. She wrapped her hands tighter into my hair as she grinded her hips into me. I groaned against her lips. She pulled away from the kiss to look at me.
"You like that do you."
Before I could reply she did it again.
"Your gonna kill me." I growled.
She laughed and did it a third time.
"Thats it."
I flipped us so I was on top kissing her more roughly as my hands slid down towards her shorts.
*******

****Okay So I Know This Is Kinda Of Short But It Tells Alot Of Info. I Would Also Like This Time To Say That This Story Will Probably Not Be That Long But I Haven't Decided. anyways I hope you guys like it. So please comment and let me know what you guys think.....I have a feeling no one really likes it so maybe you guys will prove me wrong.****