Chapter 3 Bring On The Drama......Note The Sarcasm

"Stop trying to get me undressed!!" I whined. As Dylan kept pushing my blouse down so he could plant kisses on my shoulder. I went to pull out of his grasp.

"NO..!!" He growled.

Pulling me to him by my waist.

"Dylan really stop."

I grabbed his arms and pushed them to his side. Pulling out of his grip. I pulled my blouse up and hurriedly buttoned it. Walking back into my room. I sat down on my bed and pulled my hair up. While Dyl came out of the closet pouting. I rolled my eyes at him while I pulled on my snickers.

"your no fun" he whined throwing himself on the bed.

"Why because I wont sleep with you."

"maybe"

I hit him on his chest.

"Im kidding Mine"

"I hate when you call me that."

"well I like it, cause your mine"

"your corny"

"you know you love it."

"if you say so'

I stood up and grabbed my bag. Walking out of my room. We went downstairs. I put my bag on the table by the front door. So I could put on my jacket. Dyl came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Your a very horomonal boy you know that right."

He ignored my statement.

"Do we have to go to school?"

"depends what would we do if we didn't'

He gave me a up to no good kinda of smile.

"Don't even think about horn dog."

His face fell.

"And yes we do have to go to school."

"why"

"Welll lets say we stay here and do what you wanna do.... Lets say your dad doean't find out we skipped school today. okay..But my dad will no the second he sees me that im different. Then he investagate and when he finds out you had soething to it he will.....how can I put this nicely....ummmmm make it were you will never have kids...."

"Damn there goes my idea."

"poor baby"

"I will never touch you again"

"your touching me"

"Don't be a smartass."

He let me go and I grabbed my bag. we walked back to his house. When we walk in I plopped down on the sofa. Laying my head on the back.

"How much longer till school starts."

"50 minutes"

"really, Why did you wake me up so early.?"

"That's when we wake up."

"why the hell do you need to wake up that early. Im a girl and I only need like 45 minutes to get dressed.'

"We have other things to do'

"like"

"We get our Beta lesson and go to certain meeting with our parents. You know the usual."

"O you guys get to do all the super awesome stuff i can't do." I said sarcastically."

"Sure do."

"I'm only allowed to boss people around and tell them to do what ever I want. But I can See how what you guys get to do is so much better."