***Epilogue***

One Year Later

"Dylan!" I screamed as I jumped on the bed making him fall off, his eyes wide as he caught his breath.

"It's time to eat." I told him giggling.

"Do you have to do that everytime you wake me up?" He asked me while getting off the floor and tossing the blanket on the bed.

I crawled over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Im sorry, Forgive me." I said innocently.

He sighed then kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him and we walked downstairs. He sat down while I grabbed his plate from the kitchen. I handed it to him and went to unlock the door so I wouldn't have to do it later. About four months ago Dylan and me moved into together. Our house was a two minute walk from my dads house. Which was a good yet bad thing. Dylan nor him let me out of their sight. I had to have someone with me always. I understand why but it was seriously bothering me. I got no privacy whatsoever anymore.

I was seriously going to go crazy. The only time I got to get away from those two over protective fools was when I was with Ayonna or my girls. Ayonna and her family were finally official members. Everyone was totally kind and support of them. I was glad, they made friends quickly. I finished my senior year on line and graduated two months ago. Now im starting college classes. Not sure exactly what I want to be yet but I have tons of time to decide.

While Dylan ate I went upstairs and showered then dressed in some jeans and a vest top. When I walked down the stairs a half hour later rubbing my hair dry. Dylan and Trent were talking. Natalie was cooing over their son, Michael. He was about one and a half months. The cutest thing ever. Everyone said me and Dylan were gonna have kids first well guess what Trent did. Which I find hilarous cause he kept saying "im not gonna get her pregnant". Too bad Trentie.

I walked over to Nat and hugged her oned armded and placed a kiss on michael head. He smiled at me then went back to looking around the room.

"So how has everything been going?" I asked Natalie.

"Fine, I just wish this little guy wouldn't wake up so early." She said will kissing his nose.

I chuckled and looked at Trent. "How's your little sister doing?"

"She's fine, She's saying daddy now so dad pretty excited." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Thats gonna be you in about six or seven months." Natalie started laughing and shaking her head.

"She's totally right." Trent glared playfully at her then walked over to get Michael. Dylan came and sat beside me. We sat and talked for a while before they left. Dylan pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Lets stay in and watch a movie or something."

"Alright. Pick out something."

He got up to pick out a movie from one of the boxes laying around. I got up and went to ge tsomething to drink then walked back out. He was sitting on the couch watching the commercials. I sat beside him leaning against the arm of the couch and putting my feet in between his legs. We watched about three movies then got bored with so went for a walk. We held hands as we walked to the little lake that was above the shelter. When we arrived at the lake Dylan grabbed my hand and spun me. I laughed as we danced around the lake. He pun us faster and faster as we went around the lake. When we reached the other side he stopped spinning me and smiled down at me.

"I never could figure out how I was going to do this so i'm just gonna do it now before I lose my nerve." He told me his smilling fading as his eyes darted around. He took a deep breath before kneeling to the ground.

I gasped and my eyes went slightly wide. he was gonna..gonna...gonna. Oh my god. He grabbed my left hand and reached into his pocket.

"Jasmine Alexis Gonzales, Will you do the honors of become mine for the rest of our lives." He held his breath while he waited for my answer.

I couldn't talk I was in complete shock. A smile spread across my face. Dylan looked down not looking at me anymore. He stood up and looked at the ground.

"Just forget I asked."

"Yes, Yes." I screamed before jumping on him and kissing him.

It took im a minute for what I said to register before he kissed me back. I hugged him as he spun me.

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yes, I love you." I told him smilling as he put the ring on my finger.

"I love you more." He told me before crushing his lips to mine.

Unknown Point Of View

Enjoy your happiness while you can. I'll rise once more and this time your going down and staying down. Beware Jasmine Gonzales.