Chapter 2 Almost Caught

As my dad carried me to the beta house I couldn't help but wonder. Why was he leaving so suddenly. And alone. I just pray he doesn't get hurt. A few minutes later we arrived at the beta house. my dad knocked and John answered when he saw my father he quickly opened the door wider and moved. He looked at me.

"is she alright." John asked concern clear in his voice.

"yeah she's fine just lazy."

"i'm not  lazy" I scolded.

"then why did I carry you over here."

"Cause i simply didn't want to walk." I told him while hopping out of his arms.

"where are the boys." I asked john in returned earned a look from my father. Before John could answer. trent came flying down stairs grabbing me into a hug.

"your the best."

"o god don't tell her that her heads big enough."

I looked after my dad in shock as him and John walked to the office to discuse business. I snapped out of it when my dad disappeared into the office.

"so why am I the best'

"because I did what you said and Bailey finally agreed to go out with me"

"yay" I squealled. we both did our happy dance.

"im hungry"

"go eat something"

"it's your house shouldn't you be courteous to your quests and fixed them something."

"no"

I hit him in the arm playfulll.

"Dylan" I yelled up the stairs. He came down the stairs pulling on his shirt.

"yeah"

"your brothers being mean to me."

"do you want me to kill him.'

"as much as I would no just go get me something to eat please.'

"alright."

I followed him into the kitchen and sat on the counter. While he moved around getting snacks and drinks.

"how much do you think i eat."

"what.' He looked confused. I pointed to the food.

"football sunday, trent and me do this every Sunday."

"o football and eating eating and footballl sounds like my kinda of day."

He laughed and came to stand in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his came around my waist.

"Jas' my dad called. we pulled away. Dylan handed my a bag of chips.'

"in here" I called out while opening the bag and pulling a doritoe out.

'you weren't suppose to eat those yet.'

"get over it dill pickle."

He gave me a irriatated look. He hated when I called him that.

"I love you though." I mouthed to him as my dad and JOhn walked in. i saw him smile before turning and finishing puttig the drinks and snacks into a box. Dylan came beside me and leaned on the counter as we waited on our parents to say what they had to say.

"Jas your gonna stay here for a while alright, and your not going any where without John or someone from this family understood.' my dad ordered.

"really im being babysat. Why" I whined.