TEN

Meek POV

It was going on 3:30 and I could've sworn I told Cookie to meet me here at 3 but that's fine I got something for her ass when she do arrive but until she does I'll tell a little bit about me and my background. I'm an underground rapper and a painter. My painting studio will be opening up soon and a nigga happy as shit.

I started painting and drawing when I was in middle school and been doing that ever since. I've done many different portraits of any and everything but lately I've become addicted to painting naked women. I would invite them over for sex then paint them. That's all it's ever been until I came across one girl who I ended up falling for but her ass fucked up my heart a few years back.

She was lying to me through out our whole relationship on the double life she was living and that almost got her killed but I let her get away. Told myself I wasn't gone let the next bitch fuck me up like that because this time they won't be so lucky. Also I ain never met a woman that could keep up with me on top of having some good pussy.

Cookie is one bad ass jawn that I already claimed as mine. I want to get to know more about her which is why I invited her out for a lunch break but her ass is testing me. Soon the door opened as she walked in looking around til she found me. Smiling she walked over but passed me as I looked confused. Looking down in my lap was a black laced thong as my eyes grew.

"Oh shit that's what she on huh" I smirked to myself looking around getting up placing her thong in my pocket following after her. Looking around making sure no one was watching the women's restroom door opened as she pulled me in locking it behind me. "Damn lil baby wh..." I say as she shushed me. "Shhhhhhh" she says pulling me down to her height by my shirt attacking my lips.

"I want you to finish eating my pussy before we were interrupted earlier this morning daddy" she moans pulling away as I picked her up placing her on the sink removing her jeans. She didn't have to tell me twice I was ready to eat, been starving all day so this will satisfy the both of us. I instantly dived in as she giggled grabbing a hold to my head instantly arching her back moaning. "Fuck daddy suck this fucking PUSSY" she moaned rocking her hips as I did just that.

She tasted so damn good I couldn't get enough and her nectar was so sweet I wanted to drink more and more of it. "OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD" she moaned loudly as I flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit causing her legs to shake. It was so hard and visible her ass was sensitive as shit so I did it again this time sucking down on it hard as she jumped back trying to get away.

"OH FUCK MEEK!!!! JESUSSSS" she moaned as I glanced up at her seeing she her eyes rolled back. Adding two fingers I curled them going in and out of her at a rapid pace as she fucked back. "SSSSSS YESSSSSS OH MY GAWD YESSSSS DADDY FUUUUUUUCK IM GONNA CUM" she screams pushing my head deeper into her as I sucked her clitoris.

"FAS-STERRRRRR!!! Oh....oh dios que vas a hacer que me puto chorro" she says in Spanish instantly squirting out. I guess that's what she was saying because she did just that as I sat up quickly catching all her sweet juices watching her twitch and buck like she was having a seizure. Damn I'm pretty sure everyone hears her and we're going to be banned from eating here ever again but we didn't care.

She rested her head on the mirror with her eyes closed as her pussy still dripped. My dick was brick hard and all I wanted to do was fuck the shit out of her but I knew we needed to get up out of here too. "Come here" she says as I walked between her legs. She grabbed my fingers which were still coated from her nectar placing them in her mouth sucking them moaning.

Her tongue felt so damn good doing that I wanted her to suck my dick instead so I whipped it out because I couldn't take this shit no more. She pulled away from my hand smirking before motioning me to kiss her as she sucked and pulled on my bottom lip rubbing my dick up and down hopping off the sink getting on her knees.

This bathroom was nice as fuck but small so all we were doing was making a mess. "Damn lil baby" I groaned as she took me into her mouth instantly working her neck. I looked down at her the entire time because I was amazed at how long her tongue was and how good it felt wrapped around my dick along with her warm baby soft hands.

This shit was even sexier when she looked up at me occasionally as she bobbed her head up and down slowly before speeding up again. When she deep throated me I knew it was over and so did she because she kept doing it getting me to my peak. "URGHH FUUUUCK GIRL" I groaned thrusting my hips as I moved her head back and forth with my hand gripping her ponytail tight curling my toes.

She then started moaning as the vibrations took me there causing me to release a shit load of cum down her throat. "OH SHITTTT" I groaned twitching as she kept sucking squeezing my balls I had to push her away. "Damn daddy get back here I'm not done with you" she says licking her lips pulling me back taking me by surprise deep throating and gagging up a lot of spit. This that sloppy nasty type of head I like and I am in love right now.

"Woah FUCK" I groaned cumming again as she swallowed every bit before coming up letting me gather myself. "God damn lil baby" I say as she giggled pecking my lips before grabbing paper towels to clean her face and our mess. "I got to get back to the store now but this was fun" she says as I nodded still on a high calming myself down watching her place her jeans and heels back on.

"Damn we didn't even get to know each other over lunch Ma" I say fixing my pants as she looked in the mirrors touching up her hair and makeup. "I know right. Look at what we just did as lunch though. Maybe we could go out for dinner or something soon" she says as I pulled her close to me. "Yeah then afterwards I can have some desert." I say as she smiled. "You can have whatever you like, later" she says kissing me before walking out as I waited making sure it was clear leaving as well.

COMMENT & VOTE!!!!

-Morgan😘