FIFTY ONE

Later that night

Meek POV

"Alright y'all we got wings and pizza on the way. Help yourselves to the drinks and other snacks I got plenty" omelly says to everyone as we stood around the kitchen talking. "So you just gone act like you don't remember me Rihmeek" some average height female who has been looking at me for the longest tonight says as I sighed. "Nah" I simply say looking around for Nicki. She had went to the bathroom and hasn't got back yet.

"So you really treating me like a fuck buddy you can just smash and leave" she says walking over to me as everyone watched. "Look lil hoe I don't know what the hell you talking about iight. Chill before my lady catch you talking to me." I say as she licked her lips feeling up on me. "Oh really. What lady, where she at" she says as I pushed her back off of me. "Aye O who is this chick man she bugging" I say walking around her going over to get a drink.

"Oh that's Shona from high school you don't remember her? Used to call her peachy cuz of how fat her ass was." He says as I glanced back at her remembering who she was. "Shit" I say to myself as he chuckled. "I know right and why you looking nigga you know Nicki will beat yo ass she see you looking at her" he says as I smiled nervously taking a sip from my drink. "I used to fuck with her back then and I know she gone pull some petty shit tonight and get Nicki started, she in the bathroom by the way" I say looking around hearing heels hit the floor.

"Yo Omelly your house is big, swear I got lost" Nicki says making her way over to us as I opened my arm wrapping it around her waist resting my hand on her ass while she hugged my waist peeking in my cup. "Or was you just snooping around being nosey which is why it took you awhile to make it back here with us" he says as she smacked her teeth. "That too, oh hush. What you drinking baby I want some" she says as I shook my head no.

"There y'all go bout to do some cute couple shit so imma leave y'all to lovebirds alone." Omelly says as we laughed. "Boy bye I'm grown" she says reaching over for a cup but I stopped her. "Man come on meek, please can I have some. I promise I won't drink too much daddy" she says lowly licking her lips looking sexy as hell as I sighed. "Go ahead lil baby" I say pecking her head letting her go as I walked over to the snack table to fix me and her something to snack on before the food gets here.

"Aye baby I'll be in the living room so when you get done come on over" I say as she nodded turning to talk to the other girls. Lord knows I don't want Shona talking to her, telling her old shit fucking her head up with lies but I'm pretty sure she won't believe the bullshit. The food finally arrived and Nicki's lil ass still didn't come in here. I done ate her snacks and all so I decided to go in there and see what was going on.

Helping omelly bring the boxes in the kitchen I seen Nicki at the bar sipping from her cup and mugging me as I shook my head. After placing the things down I walked over to her. "What's wrong with you ma, you had to much to drink? Give me your cup" I say as she snatched away giggling finishing the rest before wiping her mouth. "You fucking with me Robert" she says as I knew immediately she was fed some bullshit plus her lil ass is drunk.

"What you talking about girl" I say annoyed as she laughed. "Are you fucking bummy ass bitches behind my motherfucking BACK Rihmeek that's what the hell I'm fucking talking about." She says pushing all up on me waving her arms and hands in my face as I grabbed them only for her to snatch away. "Yo on some real nigga shit chill" I say trying to grab a hold of her but she stepped back. "DONT touch me" she says storming out as I let her because I was not about to run after her lil crazy ass knowing that's what she wanted me to do.

"Damn fam you gone handle that situation or??" Chino says as I shrugged. "Nah she'll be alright let her cool off. I already know Shona hoe ass told her a bunch of lies which she gone get her dumb ass in there, apologize to my girl and then tell her the fucking truth or imma fuck her ass up" I say loud enough for her to hear as she looked my way. "I'm not fucking playing with you get yo ass in there girl" I say sternly as she laughs.

"I don't know what you're talking about Rihmeek. Should've never acted like you didn't know who the fuck I was so I fed your lady lies and now your stupid ass in trouble." She says as nicki walked back in and over to her calmly. Next thing you know she grabbed her neck choking the life outta the girl before slapping her dead in the face knocking her to the floor. "So BITCH YOU was bold enough to stand her trying to befriend me and lie to my face about my man HOE?" She says before attacking her again as I ran over picking her up.

"Yes BITCH I heard you talking SHIT. You got the right one though FUCK with me. Put me down RIHMEEK!" She says as I held her back. "Aye O get this bitch out of here fam." I say as Nic squirmed to get down. "Yo chill baybeh, damn you really let that hoe get you out of character" I say as she calmed down. "Just let me go Rihmeek" she says more calmly as I was scared to do so but let her go anyways as she walked out the kitchen shaking her head.

***again something light. Part 3, maybe 😀🤔

COMMENT & VOTE!!!

-Morgan😘