FIFTY SIX

Two months later

March 2nd 🎊🎈

8:15am

Nicki POV

"feliz cumpleaños Alejandraaaaa" I say walking in her room. My daughter is finally one years old and I'm emotional as fuck because she's grown so fast on me. "Uh Miss. Maraj her bags are packed for the flight" I heard Lucia say as I looked over to the door seeing she was peeping her head in. "Ohkay Lu, thank you. Are you coming to or going to see family" I ask as she sighed. "I'll be attending the party then heading to see family afterwards." She says as I nodded placing Alejandra on the floor.

"Aww my baby, look at her just a waddling around." She says as I smiled looking down at her walking over to me reaching her arms up for me to pick her up. "No no baby girl you can walk and is a big girl now" I say as she started throwing a fit. The doorbell rung as Lucia went to go see who it was. "Alejandra chill out girl" I say smacking my teeth picking her up as she stopped crying.

"Drama queen is what you are girl you know that" I say watching the tears roll down her cheek before wiping them as she laid her head down on my shoulder. "Lucia who was it...ohhh hey daddy" I smiled when Rihmeek walked in the room carrying tons of balloons and about 5 gift bags. "What's up ma, hey baby girl" he says as Alejandra sat up smiling reaching for him. "Happy birthday ma ma" he says as she started talking jibberish.

"What did you get her" I ask as he handed me the bags. Sitting down on her rug I opened the first bag seeing a cute outfit which was a purple and white puma jump suit. "Awww Rihmeek this is so cute, this is 12 to 24 months right?" I ask as he nodded his head yes. "Oh and the onsie to go with, baby girl gone be fly today." I smiled laying her outfit out on the floor. "You is too" he says as I looked confused.

"What you mean meek, this day is about my munchkin" I say as he pointed to one of the other bags. Looking inside I saw the same outfit as Alejandra's making me smile knowing we're about to be matching. "Thank you daddy you didn't have to" I say as he shrugged. Looking through the last three there were two baby puma shoes in black and the other in white. Ale's feet are so small so these were perfect.

"Place her on her feet meek" I say as he did so. "Come here baby let mommy help you try these on" I say as she walked over to me. "The last one is a customaed dc chain for her too" he says as I nodded placing the shoe on her feet. "Look at you baby girl, styling on mommy" I say as she sat down messing with it. "Tell meek thank you baby" I say as she started yelling out "Mee" while clapping her hands.

"Thanks babe" I say getting up off the floor walking over to kiss and hug him. "You mind getting her ready while I do the same with myself. My bags and hers are ready oh and Lucia's so if you want to load things up you can. I'll do her hair once I'm finish then we can head to the airport" I say as he nodded before kissing him sweetly. "I gotchu ma" he says as I smiled pulling away leaving him to go get dressed.

3:20pm

Nicki POV

"Alejandra don't pull your bow out your head yet girl we haven't arrived to your party yet" I say sitting in the backseat with her and Lucia while my mom drove with Candi in the front. We landed hours ago and will be staying at my parents house for a few days while we're here. Her party is at her dads house. Everyone agreed to act right for the sake of my baby's birthday so this should be interesting.

And besides, she gets to see all her cousins, uncles, and auntie's. "How you think they're going to react to Meek" my mother says as I shrugged. He was riding along with my father and brothers. "Honestly ma, I could care less but one thing they will do is respect my man" I say looking over at Alejandra placing her pacifier in her mouth closing her eyes. "Sleepy" Lucia says as I nodded.

"Yeah she is that's why she's pulling at her hair. I'm trying to keep her up for as long as possible." I say looking in her bag for her sippy cup of juice. "Alejandra baby you want juice" I say holding her cup up taking her paci out putting the cup to her mouth as she started whining taking her pacifier back from me placing it in her mouth closing her eyes. "Okay well I'll let her get a nap in and so will I. Wake me up when we arrive." I say placing her cup back in her bag before laying back dozing off myself.

TBC

***next chapter will be longer***

COMMENT & VOTE!!!

-Morgan😘