Normal Is For Sissy's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"You need to get off my lap," he growled, sounding like he was choking. I furrowed my eye brows in confusion, just before a second blast of air slammed in to me, and I started shaking.

Okay, wet clothing would make me cold, but not *this* cold...

I glanced down.

Oh my god.

I was as naked as a jay bird.

And I was lying in his lap.

Naked.

I don't believe this is a good thing. 

ALLY

I'm laying with my head in his lap, on my stomach, completely naked.  Like, naked, naked.  The nothing on my skin kind of naked.  I think I'm in shock.  What do I do now?  Luckily, lying on my stomach meant that my assets were covered and hidden, thank god.  Well, most of them were.  My bum was out in the open, left bare for his gaze to rest on.  Which is was.  It took me awhile to push through the alarm.  Yes, I had just turned into a big wolfy thing, but no, I was not okay with him seeing me naked.  And he was checking me out!  If I wasn't so alarmed I might of been flattered by the way his eyes traced up the curve of my back and rested on my rump again.

With a little effort, I found it in me to clear my throat.  Loudly.

His gaze snapped back to my face, and at least Luke had the decency to look sheepish.

"Um, yeah, hi.  A little help here?"

"Just stand up," he shrugged, but I could see the way his lips were struggling not to curve up into a delicious smirk.  I did not just think that.  No way.

"I'm not standing up you pervert! I'm naked!"

"So I can see," he murmured, scanning his gaze once again down to my behind. 

"PERVERT!" I screeched, punching at his upper thigh.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," he cried, grabbing at my offending hand.  "No need to damage the family jewels!  I need those!"  I narrowed my eyes at his cry.

"I doubt that they're big enough for me to hit, much less see."  His eyes noticably darkened.  Hmm, surprising.  No, not the fact that I had struck a nerve by insulting his manhood, it was surprising that I could see anything in this darkness.  Now that I think about it, I could see everything.  I could see the flecks of gold that were in his green, now dark, eyes.  I could actually see the stubble on his jaw, and pick out each individual hair.  I could see the slightly different shades of his dark hair, when I had once thought it was just black. 

I could hear everything too.

"I'd show you, but here isn't the time, or place," he growled, bringing me back from my realizations. 

"It's not like you'll ever need them," I scoffed under my breath, quietly, so he would't hear.  He scowled and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"Trust me, you're going to want them unharmed."  Oh.  Right.  Werewolf's got good hearing.  Dammit, I forgot.

"I'm not going to want anything like that from you," I lied, not meeting his eyes.  I couldn't honestly deny the pull he had on me, but I sure as hell was going to try.  I'd get out of here, keep driving, and never think back to this crazy dream again.

"That's what you think," he smirked.  Luke slowly stood from beneath me, making sure I remained face down on the dirt, before walking to some trees.