Once Upon An Asshole (part deux)

AN

guys! *sniff* *tear* Im no longer on the werewolf charts :'(
I am so sad.

So, please vote like crazy? and comment? because I wanna get back up d'ere! (:

ENJOY! [or not really, 'cause it's a meeeaaann chapter]

LUKE

I was an asshole.

There was basically nothing more to be said about that.

I marked her, and then I kissed that slut.

At least it wasn't willingly, that's got to count for something, right?

No, it really didn't.

And now I had spent the last thirty minutes pounding on Emily's door, attempting to get in to explain to my mate that it was a mistake.

Man, that felt like an over-used line.  But this time, it really was. And she was going to kill me, even if I did tell her what happened.  I wasn't about to go all flash-backy and relive the entire scenario, because everytime I did, it made me want to throw up.

I got home and scrubbed my mouth for almost an hour to rid it of the taste of that girls mouth.  I digested a full container of breath mints.  I even thought about bleaching it, then decided against that in fear that a werewolf's healing wouldn't help the burning feeling.

Ally still wouldn't open the door. 

No one had ventured up this hallway, probably afraid to face the wrath of a broken Alpha male, even though technically, she hadn't rejected me yet.  And as long as she had that mark on her shoulder, she really couldn't do anything about it.

Except cry.

And that hurt more then anything in the world.

I could hear her sobs through the door, much less on the other side of the pack house.  Not that they were loud, but more so because they pierced my heart like a knife with every breath. 

I was an asshole.  I was a jerk.  I was most definitely not worthy of the beautiful woman in there, and I had definitely ruined all chances.

It was funny how two sets of lips meeting could ruin something so quickly.  I was not blaming her though, I would have gone beserk if I had caught her with another male.  But she would never have done that to me, ever.  And I think that's what hurt the most.

"Leave Luke," Emily frowned, her head poking out the doorway.  I lept to my feet from my place on the floor and stepped forward.

"Is she in there? Of course she's in there, I can hear her.  I need to get in, let my in Emily."

"No, she doesn't want to see you.  It'll be better if you just left her alone," she snapped, moving to shut the door.  I jammed my hand in the way, bracing the door open.  I could easily use my Alpha voice to command Emily to open the door, but I knew I shouldn't.  That would just make matters worse.  An Alpha does not use his tone for his own benifit.

God dammit.

"Go," Emily stated firmly, flaring her nostrils in warning.

I slowly slipped my hand from the door, and dropped it to my side, my head dropping in defeat.

If she wanted me to leave her alone, then I'd leave her alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------