September 8, 2011

Not much happened to Ravin this week. She was assigned another assignment for Humanities that would be due the week after the first one and she was starting an Edgar Allan Poe unit in English. At home, she was busy doing the dishes, homework and helping her brother with his homework. The hardest question she was trying to answer was whether or not she should go to the dance. All was boring and usual.

9/8/11

This week was pretty boring, so I’ll explain my classes. My first A day class is ELA with Mrs. Keese. She is nice and a HUGE Greenbay fan. She told us about her stalking Aaron Rodgers for about 2 hours in the supermarket. J My second class is biotechnology with Mrs. Yaoul. She is Ok but she teaches some really boring stuff. My 3rd period is Algebra 1 with Ms. Jeffery. I think she used to be a science teacher because she teaches in a lot of different ways. Too bad I hate math. My last class is band. So awesome! We already have 3 pieces and I’m one of 3 tenor saxes. My B day is completely different. First I have science with Mrs. Silva. She has a strange voice, but is a really good teacher. My second class is Humanities with Mr. Navola. I honestly think he is a closet gay despite him being married to a women. He claims he sounds the way he does because he is a product of the 60s. Anyway, my next class is health or PE. Coach Hoff is funny, but just can’t control a group of teenagers. Right now we are in health, but we will move to gym in the next 9 week. My last class is with Ms. Bonnie. She teaches Spanish. I absolutely LOVE her class! So that’s my schedule. I thought that it would take some time to memorize the layout of the school and my schedule, but I haven’t even gotten lost once. There goes an excuse to skip class L. I’m really rockin’ my new style. Black and skinny jeans! Oh and I discovered something. I am the only person from my old school that transferred to the IS program. (That’s International Studies) It’s kinda sad. I also found a group of people to definitely stay away from. Their names are Katrina and Belle. All they talk about is nasty stuff ( like sex) and cuss a lot. Luckily, I only have Katrina in my classes on B days. Belle is in my Algebra class, but it’s only bad when they’re together. My hand is starting to cramp. Ciao!

Ravin B

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you readers of this story. Just to let you know, I'm writing this like Ravin is. I'll post an entry every Saturday unless I can't get to the internet. Sometimes I will post earlier, but for the most part it will be here on Saturday. Thanks!