October 15, 2011

Ravin and her family drove to Florida, and ultimately, Disney World,  on Friday. As usual, they stopped in Georgia to rest and drove the rest of the way on Saturday. This was actually one of the happiest times for Ravin and her brother. With almost nonexistent parents, it was nice doing something fun that was almost with them. They rode rides while the adults drank wine or beer. They visited Epcot first where they rode Test Track, Mission Space and Soarin’ as well as walked around the countries. The Food & Wine Festival gave them plenty new food to try and new alcohol for the adult. The next day was dedicated to Magic Kingdom where they spent most of their time in Future World and Frontier Land riding Buzz Lightyear and the mountains, Splash Mountains and Big Thunder Mountain. The adults hated this park and it was left early, but the children got to swim in their resort’s pool. The next day was Hollywood Studios, the only place where Ravin and her mom would get along. This was their park. They would ride Rockin’ Roller Coaster and the Tower of Terror all day if they could. The same could be said for the boys. They rode Star Tours and had lots of ice cream. At the end of the day, the family watched Fantasmic and went to their room. The next day was a relaxing one. The kids swam in the pool for 8 hours and Ravin’s brother made some new friends. The day after that, they visited Animal Kingdom and all they did was ride Everest and the safari. The next day was spent at Epcot once again. The day after that, they started the drive home and got back on Sunday.

10/15/11

We just got back from Florida and it was AWESOME!!! My brother and I rode Test Track, Mission Space and Big Thunder Mountain so many times, he lost his voice from screaming. I have to go back school tomorrow. Bummer. Just thought I would check in. I don’t really want to write tonight. See ya!

Ravin B.