September 29, 2011

9/29/11

Nothing new at school. Have I mentioned that I love September? Well I do! Unfortunately, Em couldn’t make it to the fair. I spent most of my time with Autumn because she got there when I did. Kathy got there about 2 hours after we did. I went on almost all of the thrill rides. But one, the Salt & Pepper Shaker, wasn’t working. I did go on one ride that scared the CRAP out of me though. It was called the Vortex and it was a humbling experience. Kathy and I got one it. We also saw Pixie Boy. Last year he had to dress up like a “man fairy” and I’ve been making fun of him ever since. Anyway, you get in this thing that swings sideways and it’s almost like you’re standing up, but you’re strapped in. Then, you start to move. This thing swings like crazy! I finally got a hold on the steering wheel and controlled the spinning. That is, until we went down. The ride moves in a circle like a Ferris Wheel, but you’re spinning. SCARY! (Don’t tell Kathy I wanted to go on again) So we screamed like a bunch of flying monkeys and got off with a little wobble added to our step. Unfortunately, Clay was at the fair as well. I so wanted to smirk at his face when he saw my hair, but that would mean stooping to his level. Did I mention that my hair is now purple? I love it! My mom couldn’t stop my dad from taking me to get it dyed. Tomorrow is Kathy’s sleepover and I’m waiting for the end of school. I also have a late band practice tomorrow. I probably won’t get to her house until 8. Anxious and excited!

Ravin B.