September 22, 2011

9/22/11

This week has been so LOOOONNNG. Too much homework and not enough time to do it. The “ANNOY ME” sign got bigger. People won’t leave me alone at lunch now. I try to stay by myself. I really try! But they follow. A few I don’t mind, like Mandy, Casie and Rose. They are pretty funny and I have almost all of my classes with them. However, Jacob, John and Don follow me. It’s creepy. Yes I said Jacob. I thought he would actually have some personality but I figured out that he likes me and attempts to impress me in the stupidest ways. On B days, he talks to me at lunch and usually boasts about his video game skills. On A days, he just likes to walk up to me when I’m having a conversation and try to say something intelligent. It doesn’t work out like he plans. It creates an awkward silence until he walks away. Now, I know you thinking didn’t you want to be unattainable? Well, I do, but I didn’t want to be noticed by a loser. John and Don were in a group with me in ELA and now they think it’s OK to talk to me. Don’t they know that there is a reason nobody will talk to them? I feel bad for them, but John stares at people a lot and Don doesn’t talk about anything important. Don also stole one of my lines, and that is unforgivable. NEVER STEAL A SARCASTIC LINE FROM A SARCASTIC PERSON!!!! I talked to Kathy on the phone today. I was so happy. I could vent all of my feelings and learn more about what’s happening at school. Apparently, Clay, my old arch nemesis, has taken a liking to annoying her. I feel bad for Kathy, but I don’t have that problem anymore. Thank god! The fair is going to be coming tomorrow. I’m so pumped! I’ll get to see all of my friends. Maybe Em will come too. We won’t meet until Saturday, but I will get to see them! I’m going to ride all of the thrill rides I can like The Ring of Fire and the Time Warp. So awesome! You can probably tell that not much happens in this small, almost non-existent town. Oh yeah! Kathy’s birthday is coming up soon. I’m going to go to her party for a sleepover. I love September!! My mom has also introduced me to another man who I would love to marry. His name is Spencer Reid and he is a character on Criminal Minds. He’s so cute and nerdy! I sound like a preppy girl in love with Justin Bieber, but I could care less. So that makes 3 guys that would be the perfect boy. Matthew Bellamy, Gerard Way and now Spencer Reid. At least it’s not because I just think they’re cute. Yes, they are handsome, but they are also very smart. Honestly, I think if the brains are there, the looks shouldn’t be that hard to find or at least get over. Waiting for the weekend!!

Ravin B.