October 1, 2011

10/1/11

I know I usually write once a week, but I wanted to ramble about the sleepover! It was so awesome seeing everyone again! I got to see  Kathy and Autumn, but I also got to see Kelpie. I wouldn’t say that she is a super close friend, but we get along well. Unfortunately, my band practice ran SUPER late. I didn’t get to Kathy’s house until 10. That doesn’t mean we didn’t have fun though! We had a Nerf gun fight (nobody won), we gossiped, played on the wii, and finished with a Big Bang Theory marathon. We’re nerds, so what? OH OH OH! Guess what? I know what I’m going to be for Halloween! I’m going as either a vampire hunter or a dark red riding hood. I spent my day with Daddy. He’s mad at our race director because he cancelled another race. I don’t know how to react. I hate that the race was cancelled, but I hate the races we’ve been having lately. The local at Morganton was more fun than Huntersville. It’s so sad. So my Sunday was spent watching TV and listening to him cuss a lot. Mommy bought so much junk food this week. She really doesn’t want me to race. Okay. I can’t write anymore. Bye.

Ravin B.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm going out of town tomorrow and I didn't think I would be able to upload, so this one is for tomorrow.