Ch.1

Jayla up top--------------->

Today's the day. The first day of school, well my first day of school and as usual I'm late. Grabbing my keys I headed to hardee's getting hash browns and a biscuit then head to the place people known as hell.

Walking into the front office I walk to the front desk lady who name I didn't care to remember. looking up from a stack of papers she glared at me "Why Jayla I thought you would be banned from coming here by now"

"Nope you almost lost me last year" I said with a big smile "Almost. Now can I get my schedule" Going through the stack of papers she shoves my schedule in my waiting hand. Walking out of the office I found my locker and put my stuff in it. Looking at my schedule I only had two classes this semester which are government and economics and beginner band.

Entering Mr. Robertson class he stopped what he was saying and looked at me "Jayla it's good to see you. You're late" smiling a genuine smile I shrugged "One this is my first day so I can be late, two don't act like you care, and three I bought you a biscuit" handing him his biscuit I found a seat in the middle of the room. Mr. Robertson is one of the very few favorite teachers in this school.

After my two classes I decided to stay for lunch then leave after. They had nachos on the menu and I quickly asked for extra. Finding a seat I scrolled threw Facebook when someone dumped their food on me.

Standing up I turned to see Jack the quarterback also the boyfriend of Rachel who is my enemy. "Oops sorry didn't see you there" stepping closer to him I kneed him where the sun don't shine. Before falling to the ground I grabbed his hair and smash his face into the table. "Oops I didn't see you there" I said then sat back at my seat and finishing my nachos.

"Oh my God Jack are you okay? You're going to pay for this bitch" ignoring Rachel and her man like voice I threw my trash away and left.

It's the first fucking day and I already got in a fight..... Well I wouldn't consider that as a fight.

**********************

I was in my room doing homework when alpha Jordan called me to his office. Probably to talk about what happened today at school.

Arriving at his office door I knocked and waited for him to say come in.

"Sit" shutting the door I sat in the chair in front of his desk. Stopping what he was writing on a piece of paper he looks up at me.

"So how was your first day?" You know that situation where the other person knows the truth and is just waiting to see if you're going to lie or not, well that's this situation.

"It was okay I mean I have two classes now instead of all four" nodding he leans back in his chair. "How was lunch?"

Leaning back in my chair I act like nothing happened "Awesome. They was serving nachos today" I can still taste them.

"Okay enough games. Why did you attack Rachel and jack" my mood changed from chill and joking to anger.

"I didn't attack Rachel I attacked jack and he deserved it" I was standing up now staring alpha Jordan down. Growling he stood up from his chair, eyes changing from their beautiful mix match green and grey to black. His wolf is out.

"Watch your tone" bowing my head in submission he calmed down and continued "For fighting in school your punishment is clean up duty for a month"

"Are you serious!!" since I am an orphan alpha Jordan is responsible for me "You didn't even hear my side of the story. You're just taking up that bitch of a niece of yours side." growling at what I had called Rachel I was pinned to the wall in a blink of a eye. Trying to push him off I stop as sparks filled my body.

"Mate" I whispered. Staring at me for a moment he backed away. "Fuck! This can't be happening" please don't tell me it's what I think it is.

"What?"

"I can't be mated to you" yep.

"Why the fuck not?" I'm being rejected

"You're still a kid. Plus I'm already in love with Marisol" because of our age difference

"What!!!" and my mate was in love with another woman

_______________________________________________________________

AN

So how did you like the first chapter? What would you do if you were in this situation?

Vote&Comment