Ch. 15

Jayla

"I want to see her!" Someone shouted. A child? "No she's still sleeping. Let her rest" this time it was a deeper voice. But who were they talking about? "She's been asleep for two weeks now!" The child yells as I hear movement near me. "I said no!" An alpha command? Alpha!!! I need to get out of here. That crazy alpha mark is going to get me. Trying to move and open my eyes I hear a loud frantic noise.

Suddenly multiple footsteps were heard coming my way. Oh no, his guards. I start trying even harder to move but I can't. "What's going on?" The deep voice from before was much closer now. "She's having a panic attack alpha" as soon as I heard alpha my eyes finally open and I rush of the bed. Ripping the wires and needles off  me. Running to the door someone grab me from behind.

"Let me go!" I tried fighting my way out of their hold, but that only made them tighten their arms around me. "Stop" it was the alpha. I fought harder. I don't want them touching me again. I want to be free. I was so caught up in trying to get away I didn't notice the little boy with tears in his eyes.

"Momma" just hearing that made me stop and look at him. "Ethan" tears ran down my face as the Alpha let me go and Ethan ran into my arms. "My little cub you're safe" I said pulling him closer to me. "Mom I've missed you" "I've missed you too" Wait. If Ethan is here with me. That means. Looking up at my surrounding I was at the pack hospital and Jordan was standing next to me.

"Jayla" he said as he looks at me

"Hey Jordan"

***************

"You told her what!" I was sitting on the hospital bed with Ethan sleeping on my lap, he didn't want to be away from me, and Jordan standing in front of us telling me what he told marisol.

"Look I didn't want to put any stress on her so I told her he was my little cousin and your the aunt that needed saving" he lost his mind.

"And she's that stupid to believe your bullshit?"

"Watch it she's still my luna and you will not disrespect her" he growled. "And you will not disrespect my son by lying, saying he's your cousin" I said staring him in the eyes. Growling he took a deep breath to calm down.

"How are you?" Caught off guard I couldn't believe he asked me that. "I'm fine" shaking his head he sat down in the chair next to my bed. "I know that's not true. What did they do to you?" Anger filled my body as tears ran down my face. "Why should I tell you? Don't try to care about me now. You never cared about me before so keep that same energy you had about me all those years ago now."

"I did care about you-"

"Lies"

"My wolf and-" I was heated. "Your wolf never cared about me either."

"Jayla-"

"You love marisol. Always had, always will." I start chuckling as I look at him "the funny thing is I'm your mate, yet you treated me like shit. Even now everything has to be for marisol benefits. You're even hiding your son from everyone because you don't want to stress her out, and that's okay me and my son will be out of your life as soon as I get out of here."

His eyes start turning black as a huge growl comes out "you are not taking my son away from me!" I laugh even more. "Son? I thought he was your cousin?" Before he could speak the doors burst open and I was wrapped in a tight hug.

"Don't leave me again" smiling I hug him back as much as I can with Ethan still on my lap. "I've missed you so much" Keith cried out as he hug me tighter with no promise of letting go anytime soon. After a while Keith finally pull back away from me. Scanning my face as if he still can't believe I'm here in front of him.

***************

"You have to stay here and recover" the doctor keeps assisting as I tie my shoes. Keith found me some clothes and shoes for when it's time for me to leave. Little does he know I'm leaving now. Him and Jordan left to go do pack duties which is the perfect time to leave.

"Ethan go get our back packs and let's go" saying okay he runs off to get our stuff. "I'm sorry Jayla but I'm going to have to notify the alpha"

"Why?" I ask walking to the door. "Well since he's your mate an-"

"He's not my mate" with that I walk outside to the pack hospital and wait for Ethan. Five minute later he comes running outside. "Ethan why are you running?"

"She asked me did Jordan know I was leaving and I lied and said no. I guess she mind link him and he told her and some guy to not let me leave." Just as he finished a buff red head runs out the house "that's the guy" he says as he hides behind my leg. He walks close to us and I start growling in warning.

"Jayla"

"Adam"

"Alpha wants both of you to stay here"

"I don't care what he wants. We're leaving" just then a woman comes out the house. "Ethan I don't think it's a good idea to leave without telling Jordan" she stop when she saw me. "Jayla? Is that you?"

"Yea now if you don't mind we're leaving" I grab ethan hand and our bags then begin to walk away, but Adam grab my elbow stopping me. "Wait jayla why are you taking Ethan?" Marisol ask with a worry look.

"I think what I do with my son is none of your business" I growled out. I was annoyed. All I want to do is find a new place for me and ethan to live in peace without any packs being around. Ripping my arm away from Adam I punch him in the throat causing him to fall down with his hand on his neck, wheezing trying to get air. I start walking towards the forrest just as Jordan and Keith walk out.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jordan ask while crossing his arms over his chest. "Anywhere away from here"

"No you're not. You're stay-"

"Jodan" he stops and look behind me to see Marisol. "Is it true. Is ethan her son?" I didn't need to turn around to know that she was crying. Taking a deep breath Jordan nod his head "yea he is"

"And I'm guessing he's yours too since you lied about him being your cousin" he nods again "which means you also lied about jayla being your mate" another nod. "Marisol wait! He starts walking towards her and I continue to walk to the forrest. "Jayla stop!" He used his alpha command. "Fuck you! I'm not staying here" growling he walks over and pick me up, throwing me over his shoulder and pick up the bags "ethan come on". I start fighting to get him to let me go but he ignored me and kept walking.

Once in the pack house he puts me down "listen you're staying here. I don't care that you hate me and the pack I won't let you take my son away from me."

"We can protect you and ethan" Keith said. Thinking for a moment I gave in "fine" smiling keith hugs me and Ethan. Looking around I notice Jordan is gone. Probably with marisol.

I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

_____________________
AN

hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote&Comment