Ch. 5

"Here you go ma'am" I said as I hand the old lady her bag. I was currently working at a clothing store in the mall that I had no idea that it even exist. "Thank you" with that her and her grandson, who have apparently been stuck on the same level on his game, left the store.

Sitting on the chair behind the counter I pulled out my phone in got on Facebook. "Don't get to comfy a group just walked in" looking up at Sara she pointed twords the front of the store to a large group of girls and some guys.

Groaning I put my phone in my pocket and watch the group. Deciding after 30 minutes that they still won't be ready I get up and told Sara I was going on break.

Bam!

Clothes. A pile of clothes. Are you fucking kidding me!!! Now they're ready. Looking at sara she mouthed "stay calm" taking a deep breath I start ringing up every shirt, shoes, dresses, basically almost every item in the store. When I was finally done and bagged everything I told them the total which was $1,259.

"Um can you like give us a discount? The girl with brown hair asked with a fake smile. Giving her the same smile I asked "are we friends?"

"No"

"Family?"

She shook her head

"Am I fucking you?" Her face was red from anger as she said no through gritted teeth. "Then either pay the full price or leave with nothing" from the back I heard one of the guys say he got this and walks up to the counter.

"Hello beautiful. What do you say in exchange for the clothes you and me have a little fun when you get off. " he says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sorry I have a boyfriend"

"I don't mind" I do.

"You guys are getting on my nerves. Either pay the full price, leave, or I'm calling security." I guess I put a damper on his ego cause his face looked exactly like the brunette. "Don't get mad at me cause y'all broke asses came to a store. Got a lot of items. And thought you could get it for free. Well you thought wrong"

"I want to speak to the manager" a girl with blue, green, and purple hair said. Smiling I looked at Sara who's been watching the whole time. "Sara you're needed here. I'm going on my break." Nodding her head she takes my place and told them the same thing I said.

Walking to the food court I go to Jack in the box and ordered a burger, curly fries, and onion rings. Then went to a smoothie place for a smoothie. Finding a table I sat down and ate in silence.

"Is this seat taken?" Not looking up I ignored him while also trying to ignore my urge to jump him. Hearing him move the chair back he sits down. Staring at me. "I'm sorry" still ignoring him I continued eating my food. "Please look at me" no. "I know what I did was wrong. I should have never put my hands on you" no you shouldn't have.

"But I told you to stop and like always you do the opposite of what I say and-"

"So you're blaming me?!"

"I told you to stop talking" he said leaning forward on the table.

"And I told you to get out!" I said leaning forward also.

"What did you think? That I was just going to forget seeing my mate naked around a male wolf and not say anything about it"

"Yet you're fucking a bitch and I don't say anything about it" I said lowly knowing that he heard me. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath then open them. "Don't call her that" he whispered.

"Don't be a hypocrite" lips. Lips are on my lips. And I'm.... kissing back? Snapping back to reality I smacked him and got up "I have a boyfriend and you a girlfriend" I said picking up my trash "oh and" I look him straight in the eyes "if you ever kiss me again and you're still with her. I'll chop your balls off" then I left.

**************

Home sweat home. I wish I could say that work was better after the incident with that group before my break but it wasn't. The complete opposite.

I had people complaining about the price, being indecisive, and even tried to steal and I had to chase after them. This one girl had a ass of clothes tucked under her dress and claimed to be pregnant when I caught her. Like really. You wasn't pregnant when you came in, but behold you go to the dressing room with a pile of clothes and bam! you're pregnant.

People are really stupid. Said my wolf who I haven't heard from in a while.

Why haven't you been talking?

Still hurting because of mate. It doesn't help that he keeps showing up.

I know. How bout we go for a run?

Yes

Getting up I walk through the back door and into the forrest. Not carring about my clothes I shifted into my wolf and start running through the trees. Loving the feeling of the wind going threw my fur. Slowing down I spotted a rabbit. Creeping up on it I waited for the right time then pounced on it, tearing its head off with my teeth.

Running around some more I cought the amazing sent of chocolate. Mate. Without thinking my wolf took full control and ran in the direction of Jordan. After five minutes we were finally there. Moving past the trees I saw something I wish I hadn't.

There in front of us was Jordan in his wolf form. Fucking a she wolf. Marisol.

My wolf was taken back at the site. What really crushed her was Jordan's wolf eyes locked on hers but didn't stop. Forcing my way through I gain back control and ran back inside. My wolf howling in agony in my head.

"I'm sorry" I said as a tear slide down my face.

Don't be. He'll come crawling back to us

And when he do

Karma's a bitch

And so are we

________________________________

AN

vote & comment