Ch. 2

Jordan up top----------------->

"I'm in love with Marisol"

"Well stop loving her and love me. I'm your mate not her" I wanted to punch something or someone. "You know I can't do that" he said as he glared at me.

"No I don't know"

"Well now you do. I'm not leaving Marisol for a kid" sitting down at his desk he continues writing. "I'm not a kid" I mutter, but he just ignored me and I left.

I didn't care about anything nor did I want something so bad that I had to have it or else. For the first time in my life I want just that, no, I need just that. I need him and I won't stop until I get him.

Just not now since he thinks I'm a kid, which technically I am since I'm still 17 and he's my legal guardian. He will be mine.

***************************
A week. I missed a whole week of school. My second week to be exact. And it's all the moon Goddess fault.

Once you found your mate you have a few days until your heat starts. Well my few days was only two since Jordan is an alpha.

"Ughhhh" groaning I crawled to the kitchen. My body was on fire and I felt as if I was dying. Slowly standing up I opened the fridge and grab the juice sitting it on the counter. Grabbing a glass a wave of heat and pain came causing me to scream and drop the glass. I fell to floor and cried as another wave came even harder. Black dots filled my vision, but I could still see Jordan standing over me. His eyes was pitch black meaning his wolf was taking over.

"I swear to God you better not touch me" I got out before a wave came. Ignoring my threat he picked me up and head to the bathroom. Sitting on the edge of the tub he turns the water on with me in his lap.

"Strip" his deep voice ordered making me shiver.

"No not in front of you. Get out I'll be fine on my own" I guess his wolf didn't like what I said. Growling he literally ripped my shirt and took of my pants. Now just in my underwear I watch him slowly look me over. "Like what you see?" Closing his eyes he took deep breaths then opened his eyes. He was in control.

Picking me up he put me in the cold water that was slowly getting warm. Sighing I relax while I still can. Looking over Jordan wasn't standing there. The bastard left.

Probably to be with Marisol

Once the water was getting hot I unplug the drain and turned the shower on. I stayed there all night and he never came back.

Waking up to the freezing water I turned it off and look at my now pruney fingers well not just my fingers but my whole body. Stepping out I grabbed a towel.

Putting on some clothes I look at the time to see it's five in the afternoon and the best part is that my heat is over with.

To celebrate being off heat I decided to go to the mall and get some food. Standing in line I ordered a steak and cheese sup with a strawberry mango smoothie. Getting my food I found an empty table. 

How am I suppose to get Jordan to notice? All he sees is one of the orphan kids he has to take care of. Then there's Marisol. The woman he claim he loves. She was everything a man wants with her beauty, kindness, and intelligence of course he wants her.

I mean.. Who would want a girl who's a troublemaker and weird. Heck even my parents didn't want me.

"Hi" slowing down my racing thoughts I look at a blonde hair guy "I'm Keith I'm in your gov and econ class"

"Hey" I said taking a bite of my sub "What do you want?" chuckling he run his hand threw his hair.

 "I'm having a party tonight and-"