Ch. 14

Ethan

I sat in the chair watching the man I should call dad pace back and forth. He's been like this for 10 minutes after I told him he's my dad. He still denied it even when I told him who my mom was.

Suddenly the door burst open and a man with blonde hair and matching mix blue and green eyes like me and Jordan walks in quickly shutting the door. "What's the emergency?" He said in a panic looking at Jordan, not noticing that I'm in the room. Not saying a word Jordan point at me and the man just now realize that I was here. "Who's he?"

"Apparently my son" sighing Jordan sit back in the chair in front of me. "How-"

"I don't know! All I know is he can't be mine" he yelled at the man. "It's true! My mom told me you are my dad and where I can find you if something happens to her"getting mad I felt tears roll down my face.  "She's in trouble" I could barely get the words out as I start crying  "I don't want her to leave me." "Who's his mom?" the blonde man ask while running his fingers threw his hair. "He-her nn-name is Jayla" once I said that the man froze.

 "Jayla. As in Jayla Thomas?" nodding my head I was suddenly in his arms. "Oh my God I can't believe it. I was so worried about her when she left. I tried to contact her and find her but couldn't." he cried "Now she has a kid" pulling away he looks over me "You have your mom skin tone, but other than that you look like Jordan."

 "He's not mine"

 "He has our eyes Jordan and I can sense the alpha blood in him. Wait didn't you say Jayla is in trouble!?" Nodding my head I told them what happened. "We have to rescue her Jordan" sighing Jordan run his fingers threw his hair then stare at me. "Fine we'll-"

"Jordan I-" a pregnant woman walks in and stop when she noticed us. "Oh hi. I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt. Hi Keith" she says as she hugs the man then look at me. "And who are you?" bending down so we were eye level she smiles kindly at me. "I'm-" before I could finish Jordan cuts me off. "He's our cousin" confusion was written on mine's and Keith face. Until keith agreed "yea...our cousin"

"But I'm not-"

"Our uncle needs our help with finding our aunt. Apparently she was kidnapped" the woman covered her mouth. "Dios mío sweetie are you okay? She said as she hugs me. I growl pushing her away. I don't want her to hug me, I want my mom hugs. "You're not my mom so don't touch me" a louder growl over power mine and it came from Jordan.

"Do not push her" cowering back more in my chair I look down at my hands. "Sorry" I mumble. "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to marisol"  looking at Jordan, then at the woman I got out of the chair and ran out of the room to who knows where. Sniffing the air I smelt a calming scent and followed it up the stairs and into a room. Jordan's room. Climbing on the bed I started to cry.

I miss you mom.

*******************
Jordan

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make him mad" marisol apologize. Getting up I wrap my arms around her "shh it's not your fault. He just misses his mom" nodding her head she left.

"He's our cousin now" Keith said.

"Yes he is"

"And what are you going to do when she finds out our cousin is really your son?"

"Look you know how its been with marisol and babies. I don't want to stress her out." Nodding his head slowly I walk over to the door. "Get everyone ready to find her" following Ethan scent to my room I found him on my bed sleeping.

My little alpha pup.

"I can't believe she hid you from me. No, actually I can believe it. I treated her like shit and I have no right to be angry at her for hidding you." I said running my fingers through his hair. "I promise to be there for you now" I whisper before waking him up.