Dinner.... With You?

Charlie's Pov. 

Me and my dad have been in the kitchen for hours and now they should be here soon. I can't really wait to see my mom and brother. But one thing i need to know is why she never called me? or text me. Or even trying to get in contact with me. 

I tried to ask my dad but ofcourse he wont listen he wants everything to be perfect for this dinner. I don't know why. 

"Ding Dong." 

"Oh no they are here dad i'm not even dressed yet" i said. "Ok honey. Emm go upstaires and change i'll let them in." i nodded a ran upstaires and changed in to a purple dress that goes to the knees. And a little make-up then i'm done. 

I walked down staires to hear my dad talking in the livingroom. 

I walked in and i was looking down cause i don't know how they'll be to me. "Charlie?" wait i know that voice? I looked up and saw Scott looking at me.. "Scott?" i asked. What the hell is he doing here. 

"Arhh U already know each other?" my dad asks "What do you mean" i looked at him. "Baby this is your brother Scott and your mom Melissa" he smiled at me and i was shocked to see Scott is my brother? What the hell? 

"So Charlie nice to meet you" Melissa said. "Erm yearh nice to meet you to" i looked down. The tought was comming again. Why wouldn't she try to see me? Why did my dad keep it to him self that i had a mom and a brother.? I knew that my tears was on the each to spill but i didn't. 

Sitting at the table* 

"So Charlie what do you think of the school?" Melissa asked. I'm not going to call her mom before i know why the hell she didn't try to concact me. 

"Erm fine i meet many new firends" i smiled "Any cute boys?" my dad asks "Yeah well there was one or two i think is looking cute." i blushed. "Maybee Scott knows them, who are they" my dad askes. Scott looks at me and wait for my answar. "Erm i think that a boy named Isaac was looking kind of Cute" i looked down. "Yeah i know him others?" Scott askes. "Yea then Jackson he's hot and ermmmm...." "Yeah we know Jackson. But theres one more right?" Melissa asked i nodded. "I just saw him fast but his name is Adien" as soon as i said that Scott looked at me shocked. 

------------

Sometime has passed and Melissa and Scott needed to leave. My dad was trying to keep Melissa asking to me but i wouldn't answar much. I still wanna know. How could she just give me away. I know that i was with my that but why wouldn't she concact me? 

Scott's Pov. 

What the fuck? Charlie is that sister my mom has been talking about since my dad said he would move to town. At first i was mad for not knowing that i had a sister out there some where. 

And when mom said hey to Charlie i was that she was gonna cry but why? We both didn't know that we had a brother or sister but didn't she know that she had a Mom? 

But most of all when she said who she liked after being in school for one day then i was shocked. Isaac i understand all girls says that he's cute. And Jackson who's the captain of the lacross team together with me. But serriosly Adien? Why the hell him? 

He's one of the bad guys and i wont let him hurt my new sister. Or used her to get close to me.

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow in school.