I love you!

Jackson's Pov. 

Me and Char has been seeing movies for a hour or so. Now we we're seeing True Blood and there is a sexual secean on. Ow god please don't Tolate. 

My pants i getting tighter. "Char can we stop it." i asked "Why?" she asked. "I'm i-i" "Oww Jackson i'm so sorry." she said as she was my bugle in my pants. 

Suddntly she stradllet my waist and sat infront of me. God. 

Her arms finding their way around my neck. "Mhh Char what are you doing?" i suddntly got nervus. What the fuck i never get nerves. I'm always good. at this. "Good to hear your good at this. But i think you get nerves because you like me" She blushed hard. 

"Did you just hear what i said?" 

"U were talking out loud." I chukeld. I leand into her and kissed her. In no times she kissed back. 

I pulled away. "So you like me?" i smirked. "Yes i do. But i know you've been with so many that i'm just another one" she looked down. Who the hell told her that? I want this because i feel something for her and the only girl i've been with is Lydia. I could feel her begining to cry. 

"Baby please don't cry. I promise you. You are not just another one. You mean something. And the only one i've been with is Lydia." i said. "Then why would she tell me that?" 

"Baby please don't cry. I love you please don't" i said not even thinking. "You love me?" she asked looking me deeply into the eyes. "Yes i do. I love you!" 

"I love you to Jackson" she said making me smile. And then i kissed her with all the love i was holding for her. Nothing more nothing less. No one ever made me feel this way. 

Charlie's Pov. 

Me and Jackson's kiss turned to a make out seisson. Everything got heated. I needed him now. Right now. His hands moved from my face to my ass. Grapping it making me moan in to the kiss. 

He standed up with me. My arms tightly around his neck and my legs rabt around his waist. 

He layed me down on the beth and begain to take our clothes of. God that six-pack. After taking everything of we were both ready for it. "Are you sure?" he asked. 

"Y-yeah P-please" i suttered out i was sceard it was my first time. "No" he said. Looking me in the eyes. "Why not?" i asked. "Because you are sceard. Are you sceard of me and my wolf?" 

"No no no------ I'm sceard it's going to hurt" i wispered. "It won't" and with that he pushed into me. "Ohh God Jackson" i moan feeling all the pleasure running though my body. "Baby you are so fucking good" he groand in my ear. 

He looked at me in the eyes as both of us was in pure pleasure. "I love you" "I love you to Baby girl." i smiled and moaned i couldn't keep it in anymore. "Please go deeper and hadder" i moan he did as told and began to kiss my neck and kissed my lips. That moment everything felt right is lips on mine him inside of me. 

"I'm close baby" i moaned out. "Me to ready when you aree baby" as he said that i came on him. 

I laid my head on his cheast and we fell a sleep with his arms around me and mine around him.