Good Day untill You Came.

Jakson's Pov. 

-Ring ring ring- 

OMG to day is the day i normaly sleep long and my fucking phone rings. "What i yelled" as i answard. "Wow someone isn't up to day." 

"What do you want Scott?" i asked pretty tired. "U need to get up. I can feel that someone is going to do something to Char to day and she dosen't have the same classes as me but you has the same would you look after her?" 

I was so close to yell into the phone but stayed cool. "Sure man. I'm comming now" i hung up. 

Yes a day with Char all day haha my chance. 

Charlie's Pov. 

So yesterday night Scott told me about how Alison could get to me now that she's a werewolf hunter. Or some shit but if she tries to hurt me again i'm gonna facebook her in the face with a chair. 

Scott also told me this morning that he would talk to Melissa. And that i needed to stay with Jackson the hole day because i have the same classes as him. 

-Knock knock- 

i walked to the door and opend. "Hey Jackson" i smiled he smiled back and gave me a hug. He's so warm maybee that's the wolf. "So Scott told you everything?" i nodded. He smiled and leand in to wisper in my ear. "Sadly he didn't tell you how much my wolf wants to fuck you" he pulled back and looked at me. I looked at him in shock. "W-w-what?" "Yeah he really wants you but sadly we need to go to school" he walked to his car. "You know what Jackson maybee i'm not a dog but i know who i want to fuck and not so now take me to school" i said and mad my way to the car. 

Jackson's Pov. 

God i could fuck her right then and there. But if i did i wouldn't have much place. But she knows who she wanna fuck then i'm gonna make sure it is me. 

Me and Char had been in the same lessons together for hours and finaly lunch. "Hey Char" a girly voice came behind us. I looked back and saw Char huging Lydia. "So you guys wanna go grap some food?" Lydia asked. "Yearh i just need to go to the bathroom" Char said. "Okay i needed to talk to Jackson anyway." she smiled and walked down the hall. 

Charlie's Pov. 

I know Lydia said to stay away from Jackson but he's so sweet, hot and caring for me. I don't know if Scott asked him to do it but i like it. 

I walked into the bathroom and suddently the door brusted open and Alison staned there alone. "Hey Charlie. What are you doing here alone" she smiled evilly. "Erm going to the toilet?" 

"Aw Char you don't know what you just did. U broke me and Scott up." 

"No i didn't" i said cause it wasn't my foult. "It was you if you just did shut up with what i said then i wouldn't have happend." she was angry now i know. 

"I'm gonna make you pay" she walked over to me took my wrist and hold it still. "You know what boys don't like girls who cut. So what about you have some cuts humm." No no i only cutted once in hole my life because of my old school but because of Jeppe and Simon i stopped. God i wish they where here right now. 

She took the knife and cut one after one after one. When she was done i feeld dissy and couldn't really see but i walked out of school to were i normaly eat lunch. 

Lydia saw me and yelled at me to get over there but one last step and fell to the ground. Last thing i remember i Jackson calling my name.