U know each other?

Jackson's Pov. 

Me and Stiles where talking when Lydia yelled Char's name i looked over to where Char was i saw her take one last step before she fell to the grund. 

I yelled her name wilhe i ran to her side. As fast as i could. Oh No she was covered in blood i took her in my arms bridestyle. "Stiles call Scott tell him to meet us at Dereks house now." 

I ran to my car and drove to Derek's house i the forrest. "Hey Jackson what are you doind here?" he asked as i got out of the car. "Scott's sister is covered in blood and i need help to heal her. And fast" 

Derek's smiled turned upside down. He rushed to Char and took her inside. "Do you know her?" i asked because it was first time i ever saw him care that much. "Yeah i do." 

When i was about to ask where from Scott came through the door pissed of. "How did this?" he looked at me like he saw going to kill me. "It wasn't my foult she need to go to the bathroom and Lydia needed to talk to me" i said. 

Suddenly i felt a hand holding mine. "Char are you awake?" i wispered leaning close to her. She nodded ans then she began to cry. 

Charlie's Pov. 

I woke up and the first thing i did was taking Jackson's hand in mine. Suddntly all the memories came back. How i tried to fight back and all the cuts. 

I let go of Jackson and covered my scares. All of them the news that Alison made and the old i made a few years ago. "Char what happend.?" Scott asked. I looked to the side and saw.... 

Derek? What is he doing here? "Derek what are you doing here" i said hugging him tightly. "I've always been here" he wispered in my ear, it felt good to see him again. 

"Where do you know each other from?" Jackson asked. "It's a long story" Derek smiled remembering how careing he was for me back then. "Well Derek is like a dad to me. When my real dad wasnøt there for me and i needed a place to stay while he was out with FBI. Then Derek was there. He helped me through many ugly and stupid things back then" 

"Okay now that we got that settelt. What happend at school?" Derek asked. 

"Well i walked to the bathroom thinking about something" i blushed thinking back. "Then Alison was behind me and told me boys dosen't like girls who cut i tried to fight her but she held my wrist so tight that the blood just ran out when she cutted" i began to cry and Jackson hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry i wasn't there for you" he wispered sounding like he was going to cry. 

"What about i'll take her to my place Alison wouldn't find her there" Jackson said. I Smiled and nodded my heard. "I would like that" 

Then we drove to Jackson's house.